Make Me Feel Glorious

Chapter 5

-Chris’s POV-

My mind was running circles around me, everything triggering thoughts of Sophie, although I knew nothing about this girl it was her hand I wanted to hold, her lips I wanted to kiss and her body I wanted to caress, her childlike innocence made me believe that she would be easy to mould and shape in to someone more ruthless someone who wouldn’t let a man walk all over her.

After a few days of torturing myself with her image I decided I NEEDED to see her as a matter of urgency knowing that if this lust where to spread any further I would be a jabbering wreck and that
just wasn’t me.

I walked along the road the crisp breeze bringing tears to my eyes, I burrowed my hands deeper in to my pockets and my face further in to my jacket the tall blue sign soon came in to view “Soho Parish School” I smiled to myself knowing I was getting closer to her, I glanced down at my watch, her shift would be finished soon.

I stood by the tall old building and waited, the building towering but remarkably small for a school. I listened intently as from the open doors I heard footsteps and a cheerful voice bidding a fond farewell to co-workers until the next day when they would meet again.

As Sophie left the ornate building I took a few small steps towards her

“Soph?”

She jumped and turned to face me quickly a mix of emotions etched across her face

“Chris? What are you doing here?”

“It sounds corny but I needed to see you again I was wondering If you wanted to join me for a quick coffee?”

I signalled casually with my thumb pointing back towards the way I came, she looked confused

“Okay sure yeah that would be…nice”

I smiled and stood still for a second allowing her to walk towards me, not moving until I knew she would be walking next to me, she smiled slightly as I offered my arm out to her cheesily, she gently draped her skinny arm through mine and it felt as though she began to relax.

We arrived in a small coffee shop the warm aroma of the freshly ground beans massaging my lungs as I inhaled we walked straight towards the back of the shop her hand in mine, we found a small booth and sat down opposite each other.

We chatted merrily and poked fun at each other until I noticed an angry purple bruise surrounding a deep crimson gash on the side of her head that she had attempted to hide with make up and her hair,

“What the fuck! He hit you again didn’t he?” She became visibly uncomfortable “Sophie! Tell me please!” She kept her eyes cast down and nodded slightly her cheeks flushing red as if she where ashamed of his behaviour “That’s it! I will meet you every day after work rain or shine until you see that he is no good for you! I know a man who deserves you and he may have a very slight crush on you but that’s not important because it’s your feelings that matter most to him!”

She nodded again I took her hand in mine and gave it a gentle reassuring squeeze.

**3 Weeks Later**

I sprayed on some more after shave and played with my hair nervously in the mirror one last time befor leaving to meet Sophie, I knew Frankie was getting worse the gashes on her head becoming more frequent and the bruises more prominent across her soft features.

I walked down the road and arrived at the school as if on cue sophie walked out of the building a smile spreading from ear to ear when she saw me

“CHRIS!”

She ran over and threw her arms around me allowing my a few seconds to inhale her sweet soft scent, that could only be described as a delicate fruity musk, the butterflies in my stomach spiralling out of control as a pleasant wave of nausea mixed with lust washed over my flushed body. I smiled at her,

“Hey you!” I planted a kiss on her soft warm cheek “How was work?”

“Same old same old!”

I smiled at her innocence as she began to walk in the direction of the coffee house that we visited everyday to savour our few hours of privacy before she went back In to Frankie’s arms, I didn’t move, she looked at me puzzled,

“What are you doing?”

“I thought we could go somewhere else?”

“Oh okay?”

She replied the slightest hint of fear in her voice, I knew she didn’t like change but this was almost worth scaring her a bit, she hooked her arm through mine and I lead her in the direction of my flat.
We arrived at my front door after a short journey wrought with comfortable silence, she still looked frightened as I pushed my key in to the door and jerked it open, I ushered her in and sat her down on the sofa, making a dash to the kitchen and pouring her a glass of red wine knowing it was her favourite.

I peeked through in to the front room at the timid figure perched on the edge of my large black leather sofa her eyes darting around the room unsure of where to look, I took a few moment to absorb her simplistic beauty before entering with the two glasses and handing her one, I sat down on the sofa next to her placing my hand on her thigh and gently clinked my glass against hers, she shyly yet politely took a sip from her glass and smiled at me,

“Why are we here?”

“Because I need to do something”

I eased the glass out of her hand and set it along side mine on the glass coffee table just a few feet from us and cupped her face her eyes locked with mine her eyelids fluttering slightly and gently placed her hands on top of mine, I slowly leant closer to her until our lips barely touched

“I love you Sophie”

I whispered before placing my lips on to hers giving her a moment to register what was happening, to my surprise her lips gently caressed mine until the kiss became deeper more passionate and heated, I leaned closer in to her and she rested back on to the arm of the sofa so I was nearly on top of her, our tongues began to dance to their own rhythm together as she began to gently pull at my clothes, giving her a small amount of help I wiggled out of my hoodie with out breaking the kiss. She broke away locking eyes with me her long slender hands still positioned on the side of my face, she leant forward her warm breath ghosting against my cheek as my lips grazed her forehead I exhaled deeply as her soft hands began to slip slowly down my bare chest , she began to pull at my jeans as I slowly removed her shirt to reveal an emaciated frame, undeterred I placed small gentle kisses on each of the bruises on her abdomen, her breathing grew heavy as I removed her pencil skirt, we locked eyes once more, I stared in to her green eyes that shone with a glint of gold around the pupil before gently placing another deep kiss on to her soft lips, we melted in to each other as I slowly entered her watching as her eyes fluttered with the shock of someone being so gentle we reached a gentle pace as our breathing grew heavier and we slipped in to a synchronised bliss.
We laid side by side the heat from our naked bodies warming each other my long arms giving her body a place to rest her head returning the favour to my chin, she rested wearily her head on my chest, her hand resting in mine, we lay in silence as I played with her soft hair, listening as her breathing turned soft and slow,

“Chris?” her timid voice broke the silence “I love you too”

The butterflies in my stomach jumped awake dancing to the beat of her heart and our bodies remained intertwined.