Status: NEW

Bow Down

Title Credit: Bow Down/I Been On by Beyonce.

Brittany LeMond is the face of women’s ice hockey in Canada. So she’s basically the female version of Sidney Crosby. She’s accomplished just about everything she can with two Olympic Gold Medals, two Clarkson Cups with the Montréal Stars, and winning gold with the national team at World’s in 2007. But lately she’s been feeling a little cramped and decides to spread her wings by setting her sights on conquering the NHL with the Pittsburgh Penguins. Even if she is the second woman to play in the regular season, she is determined steal the crown.

James Neal is at the top of his game in the midst of his first full season with the Pittsburgh Penguins and life is going great for him. He’s finally feeling comfortable with the team and he’s playing on the same line with Evgeni Malkin and Chris Kunitz. There isn’t anything that could stop him that is except one blonde haired, blued eyed girl from British Columbia and she turns his world upside down. But somehow he let’s her slip through his fingers like sand and now he is dealing with the consequences.

Same universe as my COURAGEOUS story.
© This work belong to me. So if you'd like to use it message me.