Status: NEW

Bow Down

N/A

Hello everyone... It's been a long time since I've written for this story. But that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about it or have stopped thinking about it. As time has gone on a lot of things have changed, I'm almost done with college and I was a senior in high school when I started writing Courageous. Nearly 4 years have gone by and I've realized that I miss it and that writing other fan fiction, while creatively challenging isn't as fun as writing good old hockey fics. I miss Mickie and all the shenanigans she got up to. Hockey has also consumed my life with an internship with a minor league team and taking a sports studies class that focuses on it. With so much hockey going on, I feel compelled to write about it again.

So... I've been thinking about rebooting the Courageous/Bow Down universe and bringing back Mickayla and Brittany (although you guys never really got to know her). I've been planning to bring it up to the 2013-14 season because there's a lot that I've missed since I wrote about them last and there's no possible way I make it up unless I start closer to the present. I also am dying to write all the ideas I had about Mickayla and Brittany at the Olympics. Yes, they are rivals on the ice. But I had pictured them becoming good friends off the ice eventually. Plus they would both be on Team Canada so that would be fun.

Mickayla will still be with the Rangers (and Hank) being the totally awesome Defenseman that she was born to be.
Brittany will have become a Penguin as planned... But I'm not sure who I should pair her with now. At first, I had planned on pairing her with Nealer or doing a James/Brittany/Sidney thing. I'm not so sure now. Not just because James gets traded but because I've always pictured Brittany and Sidney having a thing for each other. It so hard to decide!!!!

But anyways, I'm seriously considering it and I would love some feedback whether or not people are still interested in this fic. I know it's been awhile but I hope some of you are still interested.

Thanks
ElleMeDit