Kissing in Cars

Maybe we're just having too much fun, maybe you can't handle yourself

-Kellin's POV-

Jaime continued to pull at Vic's towel as he tried to push him away with his foot whilst hanging onto the fabric clinging to his legs.
'Dude, seriously. Not funny, get off.' Vic's voice was stern but there was a small smile playing at the edges of his lips.
'He's in my bed, Vic. Why is he in my bed?' Jaime stumbled over his slurred words and continued to tug at the towel. 'He wants to see your doodle, Vic, then he'll leave my bed.'
I giggled at his use of the word 'doodle' until I realized what he'd actually said. My eyes snapped up to Vic's and he scratched the back of his head with his spare hand and giggled. His hair was dripping onto his broad shoulders trailing down his stomach cutting off where the white material hid the good stuff. I could just see the 'V' leading down to his crotch and I felt my jeans get tighter around my manhood.
Vic jumped back at the Jaime's slimy drool dribbling onto his foot. As he did this, he let go of the towel and he was exposed. I couldn't help looking. I mean, it wouldn't hurt, right? I bit my lip and looked over Vic's completely naked body. I felt my member grow in my jeans and I quickly diverted my eyes hoping Vic hadn't noticed. Luckily, Jaime wouldn't remember this in the morning but heck, I wasn't going to forget it.
Vic used his hands to cover himself as his eyes frantically darted between Jaime and I. Panic crossed his face. If he turned around to leave, his ass would be visible and boy, would I be fine with that. He quickly squatted to grab the towel and covered himself up. He laughed breathlessly and quickly left.
Jaime made several attempts to jump up onto the bunk I was still in and repeatedly fell to the floor. I chuckled and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He sat next to me and poked me in the ribs.
'H-he likes, he likes you, K-Kellin. Don't you s-see the way he l-looks at you?'
I playfully hit his shoulder and dismissed the comment though I was sure it'd play on my mind for the rest of the night.
I jumped down from the bunk to check on Vic. I noticed I was only wearing pants, but after that encounter, it didn't really matter. I made my way to the back of the bus and found Vic sat with his head in his hands, his elbows on his knees wearing just a shirt and pants. I smiled to myself at his Anthem Made shirt and sat next to him.
He looked me up and down and scoffed. 'Yeah, great, mock me,' he said gesturing to my half naked body.
'Vic I didn't mean-...' I started but Vic tapped my knee and left after replying with 'Whatever, Kells, just leave me alone for a bit, okay?'
I frowned and hung my head in my hands. Didn't think that one through, did you? Asshole. I curled up on the loveseat and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter's really short, sorry guys! But the next will be up within half an hour:)
I really didn't expect to get this many views, so thank you guys so very much!
Comments are appreciated:)

The title is Bulls In The Bronx-Pierce The Veil