Kissing in Cars

If I were you I'd put that away

-Vic's POV-

I tipped my head back and closed my eyes as I passed the cold, metal blade between my fingers. I looked down to see the shiny metal glisten in the light with every nervous shake of my hand. No, I can't give in. It's been almost four months, I can't give in. But oh, how I longed to feel the rusty razor press into my skin. I missed it, I really did. I needed it. No. I reminded myself of how rewarding it felt after I'd resisted the urge to inflict injury upon myself. But then I remembered the rush you feel as the blood drips down your broken skin and seeps through the bandages. The way the brilliant red beads of blood caught the light. No. I smiled and shook my head.
'Not this time, old friend,' I whispered to the inanimate object as I pulled off the back of my phone and slide the blade into it. No one ever thinks to check there.

The door creaked open and Mike poked his head in through the gap. 'Hey, bro, we've gotta be in the venue in ten minutes.' Mike stated.
'Hm? Oh yeah, okay.' I stuttered, scratching my arm nervously. Mike frowned and made his way over to me.
'You okay? You're looking a little off,' he questioned.
I shrugged and scratched my arm nervously. 'Yeah, I'm good, man. Just-...urges, you know?' My voice caught a little and I instantly regretted telling him.
Concern crossed my little brothers face as he dropped his head into his hands and sighed heavily into them. He peered up at me from between his slender fingers. Nodding his head towards my arms he asked 'you haven't, have you?'
I was suddenly away of how tightly I was gripping the ends of my hoodie, pulling them further over my hands. 'No, I haven't. Don't worry.' I reassured my brother with a forced smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is extremely short. I just wanted to update and give you guys something. I've been given medication with really horrible side affects. I have really bad concentration and no motivation. I'm also sleeping the majority of the time. Happy pills are fun, right? Exams start tomorrow and I haven't been able to revise at all. But I finish in four weeks then I'll be able to upload a lot more often!

Comment please? It makes me happy wee c:
Thank you!