Blue and Yellow

Chapter 17

We kissed for what felt like only seconds before he pulled back a bit and broke the kiss again.

"How about we get out of the odd shaped and uncomfortable car and go inside the apartment. While I don't mind giving a show I don't think our neighbors would be all that interested," Bert said quickly.

"I. Think. That. Is. A. Good. Idea," I replied, separating each word with a kiss.

I almost burst out laughing when he scrambled to get out of the car and almost tripped and fell over his own feet when he got caught in the seat belt. I managed to get out with out any problems so was the one to unlock the first front door. I had even managed to make it to our door before he caught up to me.

As I was unlocking our door I felt his arms circle around my waist and his face wiggle into the crook of my neck. I felt my knees go weak when he started to leave little kisses on my neck and then start to switch between that and little love bites and soft little sucking. So much in fact that I even fumbled with the keys.

"Someone's a little distracted," he smirked against my neck.

I simply growled in response and got the door open. Door open Bert pushed me in quickly and kicked the door closed behind him. I went to place my bag down on the couch, moving all slow like just to see what would happen. I heard a growl from behind me and then felt his hand take my purse from me and chuck it across the living room we shared.

"Not fair. Bedroom now I think. You?" he asked me as he stood in front of me, wrapping me in his arms and bringing me tight to his body as he went back about his work on my neck.

He asked. He asked what I thought. He wasn't going to push, or demand, or take. He asked. And it drove me over the edge.

"Either that or I'll take you right here on the floor. Whichever you prefer," I purred softly right against his ear before I licked the outside edge.

"Dear god. Bedroom," he said as he walked our melded form into his bedroom.

I giggled as he dropped me back onto his bed and simply looked down at me with a look in his eyes I once again knew was mirrored in mine. Lust.

He bent down and crawled across me till he was parallel with mine. Slowly he lowered himself on top of me and at his added weight I let out a sigh. Slowly he pressed himself against me as he bit and kissed from up behind my ear, down my neck and along my collar bone, ending with a kiss on the scar where the metal pin was put in, and then back up again. I felt myself mew and moan under his ministrations as I tangled a hand in his hair.

"Oh god," I moaned out loud as I felt him grind his lower region against me.

He was definitely hard, and I loved how he just kept pressing against me, grinding in circles. It may have been a long time for me, but he was just teasing for the sake of teasing.

"No more teasing," I whispered into his ear huskily.

I felt him grin against my cheek as he had just been trailing kisses up it.

"Welcome to the last you're ever going to want to sleep in," he said before kissing me and thrusting his tongue in my mouth.

-xXx-

The next morning I awoke to the smell of fresh made coffee as I rolled over. I smiled to myself as I remembered the events of the previous night. I wiggled my toes as I stretched my body out under the sheets that were still on Bert's bed. God knows where his blanket ended up, or most of his pillows, but oh well. I smiled even more when a very bed slash sex haired Bert came walking in in nothing but a pair of boxers, a giant grin and two miss matched coffee mugs.

"Morning love," he said as he came and gave me mine and a kiss as well.

"Ditto babe," I said as I scooted into a sitting position and sipped my coffee as I felt the bed list as he got in on his side.

We sipped out coffees in silence for a moment or two, mine was hazelnut. I felt him put his hand in-between our two sitting forms, searching for my hands. So I grabbed it and laced his fingers with mine.

"Guess this means I don't have to keep picking up your tab at the cafe in secret anymore," Bert said coyly as he sipped his coffee.

"That was you?" I gasped, shocked beyond anything else.

"Oh yeah. I'm one sneaky bastard," I heard him smirk.

I simply grabbed the pillow that was beside me and cracked him in the face with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE freaking END

Like it?
Hate it?
Fall asleep through it?

I liked the ending myself, made me giggle.
Oh yes. It did.