Status: Will try and update soon. Please comment though!

The Darker Side of Me

Interrogation and Promises

~Zoey’s P.O.V.~

“I’m going to ask you again little girl. Where. Is. Katherine?” Garret demands, hands slapping on the desk.

I crouched down a little in my chair, my knee bumping the wooden desk.

I shrugged, refusing to speak.

I could imagine Garret signalling to Lucas, because pain irrupted everywhere in my body. I screamed, not even trying to hold in the pain. Tears trickled into my black blindfold, causing them to be absorbed into the thick material.

The pain stopped, but I was still breathing heavily.

“You are so damn frustrating! I thought a little kid like you would break within minutes but it has been 2 days! We haven’t given you any food or water, tortured you for hours on end but yet you still won’t tell us! What is it going to take for you to break!?” Garret yelled in my face.

I arched an eyebrow, amused. “Ever hear of breath mints? ‘Cause you need one. Desperately.” I change the subject, silently chuckling to myself.

A hand came in contact with my face and I winced. That hurt.

“Take her back to her cell.” Garret ordered and a pair of rough hands picked me up and threw me over their shoulder.

Just as we were walking away I hear Garret mumble, “Oh and Lucas? Get me some gum.”

~Abby’s P.O.V.~

“Are you sure you checked the bar?”

“Yes.”

“And did you find the car?”

“Not yet.”

“And is there any identification to the fingerprints you found on the ropes?”

“We’re working on it.”

“Did you search Garret’s house? Because he-”

“Please Miss. Watts, calm yourself. Me and my men are doing everything in our power to find your sister and Garret. But you need to have patience.” The chief of police, Officer Brian said.

“She’s blind for goodness’ sake! How is she supposed to escape or even get help if she can’t see?! She has been missing for 2 days and you have accomplished nothing!” I practically scream at him, my rage out of control.

I had never yelled at my parents (let alone an officer) and I was glad they weren’t here to see it. They had gone home hours ago.

I could tell that the Officer was getting extremely annoyed.

“Please Miss. Watts, go home and get some rest. It’s 11 o’clock at night and we both are very tired. I promise you that my men and I will be up tomorrow at nine to resume the search for your sister.” He said as we slowly walked towards the entrance of the police station.

“Okay. But please call me if you find anything.” I say, turning to face him just before he shut the door.

“Of course. Now goodnight Miss. Watts.” He gently closed the door and I spun on my heel and walked down concrete stairs.

I was so scared for my little sister. Not only did she have to pretend she was blind (thanks to my big mouth), we had no idea where she was.

“I’m so sorry Zoey. I promise to find you, even if it is the last thing I do.” I whisper to the wind, tears trickling down my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and please comment! :)

Oh, the last chapter has been added to, so please re-read it.

Thanks! :)