The Perfect Fan

Chapter 15

Every night for a week straight Paige and Morgan went to the gym with Sean. Morgan and Sean showed her a few moves for defense. Sean had tried to pin her in a standing move in order to show her how to get out of it but she panicked so he ended up showing her with Morgan. They showed her how to punch, duck, and break holds. By the end of the week Paige was starting to feel better and more confident with the fighting.

No more information on Mike was coming in and Paige was getting impatient. She started planning something and waited until everyone had gathered at Norman's for dinner at the end of week one. She and Norman had been sleeping in the bed together but just sleeping. They hadn't held hands or kissed or talked about dating. She just needed the comfort of him there and he knew it. She was nervous about telling everyone what she wanted to do but her mind was made up. She was done letting Mike control her.

" So I have been thinking." Paige spoke up, bring every one's attention to her after dinner. " We aren't going to be able to flush Mike out. He knows I am being watched and he won't make a move. You guys can't wait here forever."

" What are you saying?" Morgan asked with a frown. She took a deep breath and looked at Norman's table.

" I think the only way he will come for me is if I am alone." Everyone was staring hard at her but she refused to back down. " I need to go back to my apartment. He needs to think I'm alone. You can set cameras up in the apartment. You can watch me until he shows up then come in and get him."

" Are you talking about using yourself as bait?" Hotchner asked.

" Fuck no." Leo said sharply. He stood up from the end of the table and quickly walked over to her. "You are not using yourself as bait." Paige looked up at him and turned as he reached her.

" Leo, please, just listen to me." She said as he came to his knees in front of her. Paige placed her hands on his shoulders.

" No, Paige, you listen. Do you understand what you are saying? Do you get what you are asking to do?" He asked.

" She maybe on to something." Rossi said. Norman was sitting at his island, Paige's back to him, staring at Leo's panicked face. " We could set something up."

" He's smart." Reid said. " He knows we aren't just going to let her go home. We are going to have to make it believable. He has to think everyone has abandoned her."

" We could set up a public fight between Paige and Leo." Morgan said. " We could then make Norman and Paige fight."

" We need to make him think we have left the area to attend to another case." Printess said.

" What the fuck are you guys talking about!" Leo snapped as he stood up. " Have you all lost your fucking minds?"

" Lee, try and understand." Paige said as she stood up. " I can't keep doing this. I can't stay here. I need to move on with my life and I can't do that with him around the corner." Leo frowned and grabbed her arms. He dipped his head to stare into her eyes.

" Remember, Paige. Remember what he did to you! Do you want that again! Do you want him to kidnap you?! Do you want him to chain you up again?" He yelled. He shook her hard. Paige shook her head as the agents started to stand. Norman tensed up while he watched Leo falling apart.

" Lee, don't, please." She asked.

" Leo, calm down." Morgan said.

" Do you want him to beat you again! " Leo yelled into Paige's face.

" Stand down, Leo." Hotchner warned.

" Do you forget how many times he raped you?! Do you remember the stitches you had to have and where you had to have them! Do you remember how butual the rapes were!" Leo yelled. Paige completely paled at the same time Norman swallowed hard. He hadn't know about the rapes. He should have figured it happen but it just never occurred to him.

" Stop!" Paige said, yanking away from Leo hard. " Just shut up! You think I don't know all that! You don't even know everything that happen to me so shut the fuck up! Do you really think I could just forgot shit like that! I'm doing this, do you understand me? I'm done with all this! I can't take it anymore! I can't be scared anymore! I am never going to move on with my life and I want too! I want to be able to be with someone! I want to be able to date! I don't want to look over my shoulder anymore!" Leo's face was flushed with fear and anger. Both he and Paige were breathing hard and fast. No one moved or spoke for a few minutes. Leo was struggling with himself. His chin was quivering and his mouth was tightening and loosening over and over again as he tried to stop himself from either crying or yelling.

" And what if he kills you this time?" Leo asked finally, dropping his voice. Paige swallowed hard and closed her eyes. She shook her head and swallowed hard.

" It's him or me." She said when she opened her eyes to she looked back at him. " It was always going to come down to him or me. I know that now."

" It will be him, BabyGirl." Morgan said.

" We can set up surveillance and get into the apartment before he hurts you." Rossi said.

" Fuck this." Leo said as he back away from her.

" Leo, please." Paige begged quietly. She took a few steps towards him, her eyes pleading with him. " Try and understand."

" No. I'm not doing this. I am not helping you with this. I can't. How can you even ask me to stand by and watch my best friend be used at bait for that dick? I love you, Paige." Leo looked over her head to Norman. " Tell her this is crazy, please. Tell her she can't do this."

" I can't." Norman said as he shook his head. " If the Agents can stop him from hurting her this then things might work. This might be just what she needs." Norman said.

" I thought you cared about her. We talked about it, you said you did. You said you cared about what happen to her." Leo said with a frown. Leo looked to the different agents with disbelief on his face. " Are you guys seriously considering doing this? Have you all lost your minds? Maybe you all forget how she was when she came home but I haven't. I was the one who was there for her in the middle of the night when the nightmares started. I was the one who woke up to her screaming. I was the one who talked her down from the ledge. I stablized her, not any of you. I did it and now you ask me to just let her waltz back to him? I mean are you serious?" He asked in disbelief. When no one answer him, another pained expression went over his face. " I am not listening to this anymore." With a shake of his head he turned and marched towards the spare bedroom. Paige jumped at the sound of the door slamming. Morgan came forward slowly.

" Are you sure about this?" He asked as he looked down at her. Paige bit her bottom lip and nodded. She covered her mouth as she sobbed. " Come here." Morgan said as he took a hold of her by her neck. He pulled her into him and wrapped her up in his arms. He let his head come to rest against hers. Paige put her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly.

" Let's all get some sleep." Hotchner said. " In the morning we will have a plan. We will get things settled."

XXXXXX

Paige was sitting in Norman's bed with her back against the wall when he walked into his room. He looked at her then turned and shut the door. He slid the lock into place because it made her feel comfortable. She slept better when the door was shut and locked. He looked back at her before he crossed the room. She was staring at the bed.

" Do you think this is a stupid idea?" She asked softly. Norman cleared his throat.

" I think that it could work. I think that once they are able to get him off the streets and behind bars you will start to feel better, you will be able to let yourself heal." He sat down on his bed then bent over and started to undo his laces.

" Leo is so pissed." She said.

" He's worried and scared. He's just acting out in anger." Norman corrected. He slipped his shoes off then turned and faced her. He crawled across his bed so he was at her side. Paige was still staring at his bed. " I can understand. I'm not really fond of the idea of you being used as bait."

" I don't have a choice in this." Paige said. He reached out and took a hold of her chin. He squeezed it then gently guided her head to turn so she was facing him.

" We care about what happens to you." He said. Paige sighed.

" I need to do this." He nodded and let his hand travel down her jaw to the back of her neck. His fingers started to gently massage her.

" I think you do. I think you need to take control of this to move through it." He said softly. He brought her head to his and they rested their foreheads together. " It will be over, you'll be safe and you can move on." Paige's hands came up to his shoulders.

" I can do this." She whispered.

" I believe you." Norman whispered.

He sighed then licked across his bottom lip. He felt her fingertips lightly start to touch his neck. He slowly tilted his head, paused a few seconds before brushing his lips against hers. Paige's hands unclosed gently around his neck. He brought his other hand to her lower back as she parted her lips and allowed him to enter her mouth. He moved closer to her as she came into him. Norman pushed her down slightly until they were laying on his bed.

They kissed slowly with their tongues swirling around each other. He drank down her soft sounds while trying to hold his in place. They moved together with her hands in his hair and his in hers. Her legs were tight against his side and he was thankful his bed was quiet as they rocked together. He had the feeling if Leo had any idea what they were doing, he would kill Norman. When they couldn't maintain the kissing anymore, his forehead came to hers again.

Their breath mingled together, hot and fast as their pace increased. He was squeezing his eyes and groaning as her moans filled him. When it ended for Paige, it hit her hard. Her head went back while her nails bit down into his shoulders. Norman brought his head to her collarbone as he was swept down into his own wave of pleasure. He thanked everything above him that it was finally happening. No more dreaming about her or fantasizing when he was alone. It was real. He was really with her, losing himself with her under him, her legs wrapped tight around his waist.

When it was over and they were tired, he gathered her to him. Norman showered her shoulders and the back of her neck with light, sucking kisses. They talked quietly together, whispering their commitment to be together and with no one else. She turned in his arms and pressed herself against him. His right hand went back into her hair as they made out again. He adored her and was more then glad that they had waited and not rushed things.