You Make Me Nervous

It drove me insane

Josh's POV

There was something about him that made me nervous. Maybe it was how adorable he was, or maybe it was how he made me laugh, or maybe it was because I was in love with him. Whatever it was, it was ruining my life. Melodramatic, I know, but it's true.

Whenever I see him at school, or when he talks to me, or when he hugs me, I just want to burst into tears. But he's one of my best friends, how the hell do I stop these feelings? It also appears that I'm really fucking obvious about it because all of my friends seem to know of my feelings for him, which is really awkward because they're all dicks and therefore make jokes all the time.

"JOSH!" Elissa screamed from her bedroom, which was just down the hall from mine. I sighed, rolling my eyes as I placed my bright pink hair straighteners down. I'm trying to get ready for another rubbish day at school and she just HAS to interrupt. Stupid fucking sisters.

"What do you want?" I whined, walking into her room which resembled a sort of, hello kitty nightmare mixed with Lady Gaga and Rihanna. It was disgusting.

"I'm supposed to be babysitting tonight but I've got a gig, you don't reckon you could cover for me, do you?" She begged, giving me her best puppy dog eyes. I sighed, looking at my sister in defeat. I knew she'd win, she knew she'd win, there was no point fighting it.

"For for sake, Elissa," I grumbled, "FINE. But you owe me, big time. I was meant to go out with Max tonight, he's going to be pissed that I can't, and you know it's always bad to piss off short people"

"He'll get over it, he's a big boy now" she laughed, knocking me out of the way of her mirror with her hip. Wow, rude. I rolled my eyes, again, and left her bedroom to return to my own. My man room. With manly stuff. Yeah.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yoo-hoo, what's up with you, France face?" Matt exclaimed, his voice painfully cheery at 8:30am. We were in tutor and it was making me hate my life, as usual. Our tutor wasn't even here yet, why the hell should we be? God, this school needs to sort it's priorities out.

"One day I'll teach you how to pronounce my surname right, Barnes" I glared, slapping the back of his head, just as the classroom door opened again. I expected to see the teacher stagger in, apologising for being late again, but instead, I was met with a sight that made my heart do that gay little flippy thing.

"Hey, Oli!" Matt shouted, getting the long-haired boy's attention. His hazel eyes flashed to mine, and that sickly feeling fluttered into my stomach again, as it does every time I'm in the same room as Oliver Sykes.

He moved over towards us, taking the seat next to me, much to my stomach's disappointment. All I could feel were the butterflies going crazy, and I wondered if I could ever feel normal around this boy. Why did he have to be so beautiful and make me so happy? He was all I could ever think about and it drove me insane.

"Hey Josh, how are you?" he smiled at me, in that cute way that only he does, and I almost melted. I'm so fucking gay, I'm sorry. I stuttered back a reply that I don't even remember, but it clearly answered Oli's question, as he smiled at me sweetly before turning his attention to Matt on the other side of me.

I glared down at my belly, begging the butterflies to just die in my stomach acid already, but alas, they still lived on.

I hate my fucking life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not based on my life
not at all
what's makes you say that?
nope
nope
n o p e