Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 11

MAX POV
By the time we got back from the shopping centre is was 11. We had got some McDonalds for dinner and we came home to an empty house. There was a note left in the kitchen saying
‘left you and the boys the house for the 2 nights you are here otherwise it might get crowded. Come to your aunts tomorrow at 1 she is having a barbeque and everyone is excited to meet your man ;) love mum x’
I laughed as i walked out of the kitchen to the living room were 2 camp beds were set up and the sofa was available for someone to sleep on. Smart one mum leaving no choice but for Brendon to share my old single bed with me. Dad probably wasn’t happy about that.
I helped but the duvets out as i heard Spencer, Jon and Ryan talking in the kitchen and then burst into hysterics.
“man? Really?” Ryan said.
I wondered in shrugging my shoulders and leaning against the counter.
“the beds are all set up for you guys. You can watch the tv and stuff but not just too loud because of the neighbours”
They all nodded and went into the room as i made my way upstairs. Brendon was still in the shower so i got changed into a top and shorts and lied on top of the duvets playing around on my phone.
10 minutes later Brendon walked into the room in just his pyjama shorts and lied on his front on my back putting his arms infront of me
“pretty small bed you got here” he said whilst playing with my hair
“yeah this room is so small i really do not have a choice” i laughed as i put my phone on the table next to me. I struggled to move as Brendon just laughed at my misery. He pushed his body weight up so i could roll over onto my back. I smiled up at him with his hair all over his face as i tried to move it out of the way, but it just stuck to his forehead. He sighed as he rolled over onto his side meaning i had to as well in order for us both to fit.
“that was a big sigh” i said watching his eyes wander around my old bedroom
“yeah, long day happy to just lie down” he said looking back at me with dreamy eyes.
I smiled at him as he leaned in and kissed me. It never got old the feeling i got when he kissed me. It was the same thrill every time. I still couldn’t believe that i was with him, this amazing man had wondered into my life and i don’t think i wanted him to ever wonder out.
He pulled out and pressed his hand against my back in order for me to lie closer to him. I ran my fingers lightly over his slightly toned arms and stomach as he watched my fingers draw little patterns over his pale skin. I felt his body shiver when i stopped and started to draw patterns again. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and fumbled with my fingers.
He whispered “my turn”
I smiled as he put his hands under my shirt onto my back and pulled me close to him. He delicately traced his fingers up and down my back causing me to shiver which made him smile. He put his hand over my hip and pushed it back so i was laying on my back with him on top of me. He snaked his hand round the back of my neck and pulled me up to kiss him passionately as he pulled my hair out of its ponytail. He wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to kiss as i pressed my fingers into his back. He managed to slide my top off over my head as he panted trying to get his pyjama shorts off to reveal his bright orange boxer shorts. He quickly and forcefully crashed his lips against mine again as we both gripped onto each other’s backs in desperation and lust.
Suddenly Brendon got up and reached for something in his bag and i immediately guessed what it was. He put the condom on and walked over to me looking very proud of himself with a cheesy grin. He came back and kissed me and slid my bra and underwear off. He lied me down on my back still kissing me as suddenly i felt it go in. I winced but Brendon held my face whilst coming out of the kiss smiling which made me smile as well. We both tried to keep the noise down as low as possible due to the boys down stairs no doubt were trying to listen to see if anything was happening which they could probably tell anyway from our childish giggling. Eventually we came down from our high and Brendon lied down on his side and i snuggled up closer to him under the covers. We were all hot and flustered but had ridiculous smiles plastered on our faces. We both fell asleep in a mess of covers wrapped up in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this :)