Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 2

MAX POV

We all sat together on the bus home and Lucy had already sat next to Ryan and they were having nonstop conversations. I chuckled myself and whispered into Spencer’s ear infront of me “looks like some people are getting friendly”. He laughed and he seemed like the person who could be your best friend. Ryan seemed the same but you could tell more secretive stuff to him. Jon you can just chill out with. Brendon. In my honest opinion Brendon is the one i have the most in common with so far. I scooted over to him on the other seat whilst he had his head phones in and nudged him.
“you ok?”
He smiled back to me “i am absolutely fine!” he said patting me knee.
“you know as its Saturday tomorrow you will have to show me around here. I can see those 2 will be pre occupied” nodding my head in the direction of Lucy and Ryan.
He leaned closer to me “anytime they end up doing ‘sexy time’ stuff and you hear it etc you come over to mine and ryan’s place and you can chill there whenever you want. Actually i have a spare key!” he fished it out of his pocket and handed it to me “even if im not in and it happens you can just waltz in. I know what its like with Ryan..” he winked and i took my necklace off and put the key through it and put it back on. He placed his arm on the back of my seat and gave me one of his headphones to put in. A bit of green day never hurt anyone. I pulled my legs up onto the seat and spent of the journey chilling with Brendon.
When we got there i put my stuff down and went to the grocery store with Spencer to get supplies. We chatted and he is a really nice guy. Obviously head over heels for his girlfriend it was adorable. We made our way up the apartment block stairs and Spencer and Jon were in the first apartment, then Brendon and Spencer and then finally me and Lucy. I entered our apartment and put the groceries away and went to the living room/dining room area to be welcomed by giggling Ryan and Lucy luckily under blankets. I think i nearly vomited in my mouth and went running out of the apartment. I went and started banging on Brendon’s door and when he finally answered i ran in going
“THEY HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER LIKE 4 HOURS AND THEY ARE LIKE RABBITS ALREADY EWWW!!”
Brendon just laughed. “you get used to it”
I noticed he was just in a towel. “Oh im so sorry.. ill go pester someone else” i started to walk to the door as i felt my cheeks turn red. He placed his hand on my shoulder and spun me around
“it’s cool just grab a drink and chill on the sofa whilst i get ready!” he said leaving the living room.
To be honest i didn’t feel sorry. He was lanky with his scruffy hair from drying it with a towel and had muscles on his arms but not too much. He was my idea of perfection and i saw the guitars resting in the corner of the room. Even better. I think i have established my feeling for Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy :)