Status: finished :)

New City, New Place, New Me

Chapter 6

BRENDON POV
We had been back at school for one week now and it was Saturday morning. I got up to have my daily shower and there was no hot water running.
“brilliant” i said out loud
I went storming into Ryan’s room just about to shout “did you use all the hot water up again?” when i realised he wasn’t in there but left a note on his bed.
It said ‘got an early shift today so i could see Lucy. Said she wanted to talk later and Spencer and Jon are working so it is just you and Max! Go get her ;)’
I laughed and grabbed my clothes and towel and walked over to Max’s apartment. She gave me one of her keys as well so me or Ryan could come in when we wished. I saw her asleep on the sofa and she must of fell asleep doing her homework last night. She was like me doing all her homework Friday night so she could have the whole weekend to herself. She had packed it all away then must of just collapsed into what looked like a very uncomfortable sleeping position.
I walked over to her and knelt down by the side of the sofa and poked her nose and she woke up.
She mumbled a few noises and stretched “hi Bren!”
“hey Max, can i use your shower please ours has no hot water.”
She sat up right in her oversized top and shorts which must of been her combination of pyjamas with her socks still on.
“yeah, course. Just make sure Lucy isn’t in there.” She got up and walked over to the kitchen and poured a glass of Sunny D for herself and one for me. I couldn’t help but look at how good her legs looked when bare in shorts and her ass for that matter. Such a pervert.
“Well Ryan left a note saying he had an early shift and that after he was going to meet Lucy as she wanted to talk. So i guess its just us”
“ohh ok then...wonder what she wants. Ah what the hell she hasn’t spoken to me in days and when she does come home im asleep anyway.”
I walked up behind her and grabbed my sunny D and leant on the counter. She stood there facing me with a sad look on her face
“she is different over here, well thats what i feared anyway.”
I went over and hugged her tight and mumbled into her hair “i am here for you Maxie?”
She laughed into my shoulder “maxie?”
“well you have a nickname for me i can have one for you!”
She nodded accepting that she was constantly going to be called that “and hey only one week left of school then its spring break which is 2 weeks of practically doing nothing”
“Sounds fantastic!”
We both stayed in the hug for another couple of minutes. Both of us not wanting to leave the embrace because we both needed it.
Finally i pulled out and picked up my clothes and said “i will be right back”.
MAX POV
I walked into my room once Bren had gone in the bathroom and fangirled about how we both stayed in that hug. It was amazing just to be so close to him and smell his sweet smell. Something needed to happen between us soon otherwise i might explode and do something drastic. I put on my black jeans and a dark blue tank top and walked back out into the living room. Brendon was sitting on the sofa with his wet hair sticking in all directions.
“that was a quick shower!”
He turned around and came over to me “well it was hot for like 10 seconds then it turned freezing so i made it a quick one” i laughed at him as he poked me saying “don’t laugh at my misery!”
“oh i will laugh at your misery all day long mr urie!”
After that brendon kept poking me and was chasing me around the apartment as i was screaming at him to stop because it tickled.
Eventually he cornered me against the wall in the living room with his hands either side of my head against the wall.
We both looked into each other’s eyes which were filled with lust and nerves. Finally it was about to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying finally something will happen in the next chapter which i am writing now so it should be up tonight