Status: 5/23/2010- Working on another update! Time to get back on track with this! For realz! =)

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around

Image
Banner made by the amazing Lynn a.k.a.evencrayonslaughatme

Image

The boys of Avenged Sevenfold all grew up together including M. Shadows little sister Patricia. Matt and all the guys are very protective of her even though she's not that much younger than them, and is older than Johnny. They were always scaring guys away from her. She was just one of the guys, but at the same time if any guy even checked her out, they'd make sure he never do that again. So, what happens when Zacky Baker falls for her?

Name: Patricia Joan Sanders
Age: 17
Looks: 5’9ish, deep dark brown eyes, naturally dark brown almost black hair but likes to dye it, shoulder length, side swept bangs. Ears pierced once each, and nose, cute, nice body, 38 C cup.
Personality: Shy at first but more outgoing once she warms up to you, funny, sarcastic, loves to laugh and smile, talented, modest, feisty, protective of her friends, good cook, can play guitar, drums, piano and sing but she doesn’t let anyone hear her sing, loves helping people, vegetarian, animal lover, supportive of people, normally relaxed but can get hyper, caring, loving, kind, gentle, sweet, lovable, adores her brother. Super close to her older brother Matt and his friends/band mates, but closest to Matt. Never had a real relationship, only a few boyfriends that never lasted more than 2 months if that, mostly because of her big brother Matt who is very protective of her.

Name: Matthew Charles Sanders
Age: 18 (10 ½ months older, than Patricia, to the day)
Looks: 6’1 ½, very muscular, hazel eyes, deep dimples, deep raspy voice, short brown hair, intimidating, gauged ears, pierced bottom lip
Personality: outgoing, super protective especially of his little sister Patricia, adores his sister, laid-back except when it’s time for business or you mess with Patricia or his friends, not someone you want to piss off, loves to laugh, funny, mature most of the time, sings, can play guitar and piano, has a hard time dealing with certain events of his past (you’ll see what I mean in the first chapter).