Status: Update every Friday. xoxo

The Resistance

‘How long have you been here?’ I bent over and looked at him through my fringe, because I think I was still a bit red.

He was looking straight at me, right into my eyes. God, they were so.. wow. They were eyes that had seen a lot of things. Party sighed and looked straight ahead out of the window, into the desert.

‘I don’t know… 6 months? Maybe more, maybe less, the days just merge together.’ He looked down into his tin.

‘You don’t know how lonely it gets.’

***

California 2019, a revolution is starting to rise. The Killjoys, a group of rebellious teenagers are fighting against the BL/ind, who are threatening to take over.

Their leader, Party Poison, is strong, handsome, steady, everything you expect a leader to be. He's that one person you better keep on your good side. He's determined to take revenge on all the dracs but it's not easy when one day a broken boy turns up on their doorsteps.

Fun Ghoul is different to the others. He turns up, uninvited, unexpected one day on the camp's doorstep, bruised, scarred, covering in mud, blood and tattoos. Everyone avoids him, but Party is drawn to this small boy.

An unwanted love story starts to unravel but will they keep fighting for the right cause? It's not easy with so much distraction...
  1. Prologue
  2. Say a prayer for California
    'Kobra said you need to come to the base, lessons start in an hour.'
  3. Its not fun staring down a loaded gun
    ‘Oi, new one. Come to the front. I want to see you for myself.’
  4. Karate lessons with a killing machine
    'How's my position, Party?'
  5. Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
    ‘Right you twats, lets shoot at something other than our boyfriend’s heads shall we?’
  6. Grab a seat, I'm gonna show you how
    'Ladies first.'
  7. Me and your runaway scars
    ‘Sometimes I think people forget what he’s been through… He isn’t looking for love, not now.’
  8. In the center of a restaurant
    ‘Dad wanted you to have this.’
  9. Run away with me
    ‘I have a feeling it will get better after this.’
  10. We're on your property, standing in V formation
    'I'm sure he's enjoying himself.'