Status: Update every Friday. xoxo

The Resistance

Prologue

First thing that enters your mind when you think of battery city? Deserted, gunfights, vandalism, dangerous,...Well believe it or not Battery City hasn't always been that way. Before the re-organisation of bl/ind it was actually quite beautiful. We used to plan trips to behold the nature or visit the little highway restaurants. The only reason why people use it now a days is for the Metallican Highway. It leads directly to the bl/ind main office, the ever so friendly vampires. But what I'm telling you isn't hundred percent true, there is something else you can find in Battery City. Nobody really knows their exact hiding place, some don't even know they truly exist. Far away from the large highway our heroes are hiding. They are the last hope to bring back a peaceful world.

None other than the true lives of our fabulous Killjoys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1 will be on here in 10 minutes!:3

This story is written by http://ridinginlongsocks.deviantart.com/ and me! She has no account on mibba but if you like her writing, you should definitely check her out on deviantart! Enjoy reading this story and don't forget to comment!

xo weapons