Corresponding

letter two

Dear Prince Kendrick V. Xanth,

I must say I was rather surprised to see a letter waiting for me this morning, and even more shocked to find out that it was from the man I was going to marry. Actually, I had planned on writing to you as well, but I could never seem to find the nerve to write. There is much that I want to say, and ask you but like you I don't know where to start.

Maybe it is best that I answer your question from your letter. I don't remember how I was feeling the day I'm assuming you wrote the letter, but today I am doing quite well. It is a cool day. The weather has started creeping into spring. Why, it was only a week ago that we got snow, but now it it is raining! Not like I mind. I actually enjoy watching the snow flakes fall from outside my window, and the sound of rain usually eases me into sleep.

I don't mind rambling, so you may feel free to do so. Like you, I have only heard your name, let alone what you look like. I can't say that I am as beautiful as a sunrise, but I don't have green skin, or three eyes. I haven't gotten a hint about your appearance, but I've heard that people from your kingdom tend to have tan skin, and dark hair so I've pictured you as so.

As for questions, I suppose we could ask two for each letter? I'd rather not throw millions your way, and have you spent all night answering them. Why, you'd get ill! It isn't a healthy thing to do. But now that I look out the window, I can see that I betray my own words for it is already nighttime. I didn't intend to take so long with this letter, but I shall finish it since I am almost done. I think.

How long have I been trying to think of what questions to ask? I don't know. I've decided that it'd probably be best to start small. So if you will, Prince Kendrick, can you please tell me what your favorite season, and holiday is? Feel free to ask me the same, and two more questions if you'd like. I eagerly await your response.

Sincerly, Princess Serethine Rosanna Rohan