Status: Might Change the Rating later

People Are Not What They Seem

Two

I Woke up to the sound of Banging on the door and crying. I Shifted and sat up looking around the room. First thing i saw was Vic over by the door pounding on it and the second being the little tears streaming down his face. "Vic" I whispered softly getting up and going over to the other boy shyly looking up at him. Vic turned me and growled slightly before pushing me over " ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! I CAN'T PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU" He shouted upset and walked over to his bed falling on it. I Looked at the older boy whimpering gently. I handed meant to do it my mama told me if someone was being mean than to tell someone and they will take care of it. I hadn't meant for Vic to get upset and I would take it back if i could.

I pushed myself off the hard ground ignoring the pain in my wrist as I walked over to him. I reached up and grabbed his wrist gently and intertwined their fingers " I'm Sorry Vic I didn't 'now you get in trouble" I whispered gently looking at him. He showed no signs of wanting to talk to me but, he let me hold his hand and didn't pull from me. I pouted gently and kissed his knuckles before walking out of the room and looked for some crayons and paper. I finally found some and began to draw him a picture hoping it would make him happy with me.

As I Finished up my picture I smiled at it. I Had Drawn him a Pony, Castle, and Princess. I Label them me as the princess, him as the prince, the horse as Jesse, and the castle the land of faith. I Bounced up holding the picture and ran back to their room smiling happily. " Vic!" I Shouted running in the room seeing him playing with some legos on his bed. He Groaned looking over at me " What do you possibly want from me" He said. I Bit my lip and handed him his picture smiling gently " I Drew you a Kingdom that's you, me, Jesse, and the castle" I smiled brightly showing him the labels. "Your a girl" He said looking me up and down "No-o" I whispered looking down " Than you can't be the princess!" He said and grabbed a pencil scratching out the person i drew as me. I Felt my little heart break at the sight. People always like my drawings even my daddy who used to hold one in his pocket.

I Let out a small sob and ran out of the room knowing he was going to call me a freak for wanting to be the princess.I Ran outside where I swore i saw Justin. I looked around once outside building and looked around. I Gave up looking for Justin when i saw Tony, Jaime, and Mike playing on the swings. I walked over timidly and bit my lip " Can I Play Too" I asked softly looking at them. Tony was riding in Mike's lap and Jaime was by himself. " Sure Kellin!" Jaime smiled brightly and pulled me to him and sat me on his lap as he tried to swing us. I Smiled happily as we began to move up higher.

------Victor----

I watched him leave the room and frowned softly setting the drawing down next to me. I Hadn't meant to make him cry I just told him he couldn't be the princess because he wasn't a girl and he took in the wrong way. I Grabbed my pencil and erased the mark I made on the picture of him and I sighed gently smiling at it softly. This Boy wanted to be My friend but, he was to young to be mine. I Pulled out a little box i had for safe keeping and opened it with the code happily looking it. I Folded the picture and placed it in to the metal box with the other picture I Stole from Kellin. I Locked my box up and slipped it into my bedside drawer and looked out the window at the other kids playing. My Attention snapped to my friends on the swings with Kellin. I growled seeing him on Jaime's lap. 'What is this i'm feeling it feels like...jealousy' I thought scared looking around. It was true Kellin was his. His Room mate not Jaime's! I wish i could go out there and get him but, i can't because i will get yelled at.

------Kellin-----

After awhile me and my new friends came in for Lunch and we ate happily. I took notice that Vic wasn't at the table or even in the room and i pouted gently. I wanted to see the boy so much! I Grabbed my plate and another sandwich heading out of the mess hall and toward Vic and I's room happily. I Walked in and sat on my bed. He looked to be taking a nap so i didn't bother him with the sandwich. I finished up mine just in time for vic to wake up " I brought you lunch" i smiled but, received a grunt in return as he snatched the sandwich from the plate and walked out of the room eating it. I sighed softly. Vic wouldn't want a friend like me any way.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like this next chapter will be 14 years in the future when Kellin's 17 and Vic is 19. This Orphanage is also like a homeless shelter so thats why vic's still there.