Status: Part of a series

Father of the Groom

Father of The Groom

Brian and Zacky Haner watch as their now fully grown child is standing at the front of the church. It'd been months of preperation for this one beautiful day, and they had all made it, even with Zacky's wardrobe malfunction half way there.

Soon they all stand as the bride's music starts to play throughout the large church, everyone turns to look as the two main doors open revealing the blushing bride. Fiona was never good with large crowds. She looked beautiful though, her elegant white dress hugs her curves well, and the extra material being dragged along behind her. Fiona's hair had been done up in a large bun, her brown curls had sprung free though, no surprise there. Her hair was wilder than a lion's mane.

Zacky notices her shaking hands wrapped around her flowers, and smiles lightly. The poor girl is most probably going to mess up her vows, but knowing Sammy he'll do the same. Now Sam Haner was a confident little man, he was smiling like a madman while his soon to be bride just about stumbles up the aisle, but he has the memory of a goldfish.

Once she makes it to the front of the aisle, she kisses her fathers cheek before turning towards a grinning Sammy. Brian links his fingers with Zacky and squeezes lightly, they share a look and shuffle closer together so Zacky can rest his head on Brian's shoulder. Soon the priest starts talking and working his way through the service, ignoring the looks Sammy keeps giving the blushing bride...maybe Jimmy was correct, they shouldn't have had sex around them so much.

Finally the vows came, and like at his fathers' wedding, they created their own. Fiona coughs lightly, another small blush forming on her delicate features before starting her vows.

"Sammy, the first time I met you I thought you were the biggest asshole that I'd ever met. But over time you started to show me your true colours, and that's the man I fell in love with. You're kind, caring and still kind of an asshole, but it's why I love you and have decided to spend the rest of my life with you" During her speech, Sammy started blushing lightly and couldn't help the small glance towards his giggling parents in the front row.

"Well Fiona, the first time I laid eyes on you I thought you were beautiful, the out of control curls and adorable green eyes, what's not to like? And the more I got to know you, the more I fell in love with your amazing personality and constant blushing. And you have no idea how much I want to make a family and spend the rest of my life with you. And Uncle Jimmy told me to tell you, that your rack is amazing." And it's no surprise that Fiona's cheeks were the same colour as a tomato, while the two elder Haners were glaring at Jimmy and they could see Johnny giving him a slap on the chest.

Soon the rings were on the couple's fingers and Brian was doing his best not to let the tears brimming under his eyelids escape, the same went for Zacky. They start walking up the aisle, laughing and giggling as the confetti is being thrown over them.

Time for the party.

*Four hours later*

The party has finally started, after the first dance that according to Theo was adorable. Jimmy and Johnny were spiking the punch like sixteen year olds, Matt is already drunk going around hugging everyone that he can find while Val is chatting to Theo. And the two eldest Haners are on the dance floor, swaying lightly to a slower song, wrapped up in each other's arms.

"I hope you understand how good you look in that suit Zachary" Brian purrs into his ear, pulling him closer. Zacky starts to blush lightly and hides his red face into Brian's neck, making Brian chuckle lightly.

"Not looking to bad yourself" he murmurs, breathing into Brian's neck.

"Well you know what, it'll look even better on our bedroom floor" Brian grins while slowly moving his hand downwards, making Zacky shiver lightly and also causing his member to get slightly excited.

"Well you're going to have to earn it Mr Haner" Zacky grins while starting to kiss and nibble down on Brian's neck.

"Z-Zacky...O-Oh! Sammy, can we help you?" Brian's high-pitched voice snaps Zacky from his working on his neck, they start to blush and cough awkwardly while Sammy stands there smirking.

"Could I steal Zacky for a moment? I'll hand him back over soon, don't worry" Zacky smiles and nods while detaching himself from Brian and walking over to Sammy, he pulls Zacky into a hug and winks at Brian before pulling away and starting dancing with him.

"How can I be of service?" Zacky asks, while grinning slightly.

"Well, uh...I just wanted to thank you. Ever since you came into my life when I was five years old, I could see all the differences even at the young age. You made my father happy, you took me in even though I'm not biological son and treated my like your own. You gave me two siblings and were always there for me, I hope you see how much you've made this family better. And I will always see you as my own father, seeing as my own fucked off before he even knew me, but you've been better anyway."

By the end of this speech Zacky couldn't help but start crying lightly and smile brightly at Sammy, he could just see Brian out of the corner of his eye looking on with a worried look on his face. Sammy smiles lightly and brings Zacky into another hug, rubbing his back slowly.

"I love you dad." Sammy whispers, to which Zacky smiles at while pulling away slowly.

"I love you too son." he grins and ruffles up Sammy's hair, causing him to groan in protest.

"Okay Sam, what have you said to Zacky." Brian interrupts while raising an eyebrow, they both smile at each other before Zacky is pulled back into Brian's arms.

"Don't worry dad, I haven't broken him" Sammy grins before wondering away from the pair, going over to Fiona and wrapping his arms around her waist before kissing her cheek, making the girl blush.

"Well, I-" Brian starts, but is cut off by some shouting over by the punch table. They both look over to see Theo and their daughter Wendy arguing, sighing Brian tugs Zacky along to the pair of them, one parent to each child.

"You're still telling me later Zacky"

"But I thought we would be doing something more excitable later?"

They both grin to each other, before steering the kids off in different directions.