Doorstep

Pangapat

It wasn't until the morning after that it finally dawned on Lauren that she had slept with only a shirt and her underwear. She initially thought that he saw her underwear somewhere in her room and commented about that. But now that she realized that Niel saw her and what he meant by having nice underwear, she put her head on her hands and groaned. She could die out of embarrassment right now if it were possible.

Suddenly, she heard the shower turn on. Lauren perked up. Maybe this was her chance to escape - to not embarrass herself any further. But what were the chances of a seemingly perfect guy staying in your house for god-knows-how-long? It was like 1 in a million.

"Lauren?" Niel's voice resounded throughout the room, effectively stopping her from wallowing in her own self-pity.

She groaned again because her mind was giving her images that she did not want to see. Lauren didn't want to know what she would do if she were to see him clad only in a towel.

She slapped herself lightly on the cheek as she stood up and walked towards the hallway. She turned left towards her room but she suddenly bumped into him. Lauren squealed as she felt herself falling to the floor when Niel's hand suddenly grabbed hers and pulled her towards him.

"Oh, Jesus." She silently muttered as the palm of her hand was planted on his chest and her other hand intertwined with his.

It was too early for this thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Niel doesn't seem to have abs but you never know! He might be built under that shirt of his.