Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

Woah, woah, please wait 'til I come home

I honestly could not believe that I thought Alex would ditch me straight away. He is not like that, but I guess because I had actually made an effort I wanted him to be there. I wanted to surprise him and all that cute stuff. But, I can still surprise him when I go over to his after I have eaten these pizza rolls that my mom has just put in the oven.

I could not wait to go to Alex's, for a few reasons. The main reason, obviously, is because I get to see Alex. Another one of the reasons is because I get to see the place where me and Alex pratically grew up after he had moved over here back in '95. Just like at my house, there are a hell of a lot of memories in his house. I think most of the memories were in his basement.

Now, usually when people mention basements, they think of dark, scary places. But Alex's basement was completely the opposite of that. His basement was pretty much full of comfy sofas and cool lighting. When I say cool lighting, I mean cool lighting. It wasn't just a bog standard light that was in there, but it was a cool kind of lamp shade thing that only let light through the pattern on it. This was so it wouldn't flood the basement with light. To be honest, it was probably the best mood setting light that anyone could think of. Ha, if you get what I mean!

Thinking about it, I haven't been down his basement for a hell of a long time. It's probably changed since I was last there. In fact I haven't been to his house full stop for a year or more. Wow. This is gonna be weird. I wonder if Alex kept all the things that were special to us back then. I mean who knows? But knowing Alex he will have done. He hates throwing things away that have any sort of significance to him or a certain part or time in his life. He will probably turn into one of those hoarders or whatever they are called. You know, them people that collect stuff and never chuck anything away because "it might come in useful some day". Oh dear, I make myself chuckle.

I heard my mom shout that the pizza rolls were done, so I raced downstairs as fast as I could so that I could wolf them down and get to Alex's. However, I went to bite half of one of the pizza rolls off and burnt my entire mouth out. My mom was just sat shaking her head, quietly laughing at me.

"Jack, honey. Slow down and be careful. They have just come out of the oven."
"Yes, mom."
"I'm being serious, Alex isn't going to disappear if you don't go straight away, you know."
"Yeah, I know. I just want to see him."
"I know you do, sweetie."

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally got to go see Alex. His mom answered the door and told me he was upstairs in his bed. So off I went walking upstairs. I got about half way when I heard the sound of someone throwing up. I literally ran from half way on the stairs to the bathroom in which the noise was coming from. Obviously, I found Alex sat next to the toilet. He looked like shit, and I'm pretty sure that I can guess he does too.

I approached him slowly, being as cautious as I could so not to let Alex quickly turn his head as it will only make him feel the need to throw up again. When I reached him, I placed a hand on his shoulder and said "Hi, Alex." quietly as I wasn't sure if he had headache or not.. See, I'm a nice person really.

"Hey, Jack."
"How are you feeling?"
"Like shit, ugh."
"Aw, babe. Come on, let's get you back in to your bedroom." Babe? Seriously, Jack. Don't ruin it before it's even begun!
"Okay, help me up"
"Kay."

I reached over to him, grabbing onto both of his arms before beginning to pull him to his feet. I did it, but I did it super slow so I didn't upset his stomach again. I can guarantee that he doesn't want to throw up again. I took him over to his bed and he laid down. I laid next to him so I was spooning him. I may or may not have sort of kinda pressed a gentle kiss on his temple.

I didn't mean to do it, but I did. Baby and a kiss already, way to go Jack. You fucking idiot.

"What was that for, Jack?"
"I don't know. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."
"We're just friends at the moment, I've told you, we'll try again soon."
"I know, I'm sorry. Go to sleep, you might feel better in the morning."
"Ok, by the way you look so hot right now."

He soon drifted off to sleep, and I think I may has drifted off too. I could feel the smile on my face, and I knew for certain that nothing was going to wipe this smile off my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
New update! :)

I haven't looked at this story since I last updated and wow, I have 115 readers and it makes me so happy to think that you guys actually like this story???? Just thank you so much!!!

I'm not sure how long this chapter is, but I do know that I quite like it. Jack slipped up and said "baby" AND kissed Alex?? Bad Jack. I really enjoy writing this story, so I hope you guys are enjoying reading it just as much!

By the way, I have my sociology exam in FOUR DAYS???? Kill. Me. Now. I am freaking out SO badly right now. So, I wont be updating now until around 23rd may-ish. My last exam before the holidays is 22nd, then after that I have one left on the 5th of June. Just bare with me, I may be able to get a chapter up next weekend, but I'm not promising anything!

Enjoy the chapter anyway :) + Thank you for commenting Gaskarthloveme + of course you get a cookie -gives cookie; :3 <3

Lauren. xx