Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

With the darkness overtaking

After a whole week of laying in bed doing nothing but throw up and feel like death, I was finally feeling better. Jack came around to my house every single day after he had been to school to make sure that I was okay and to see if I needed anything. Everytime he asked me if I needed anything, my answer was always the same thing: cuddles. So for a week, Jack laid in my bed giving me cuddles. I wasn't complaining. It felt as though we were back to how we used to be. Together. I couldn't help but show the love I felt for him because he knew me so well to know when I was hiding something. Plus I'm pretty sure he would be able to tell by the look in my eyes.

I really do miss having Jack as my boyfriend. I mean, no-one could ever amount to how much he means to me. I guess you could say I'm besotted with him. Infatuated by the love he provides. It doesn't help much when Jack kisses me either. Don't take that the wrong way. I love that he is kissing me because I sure as hell want to kiss him and never let him go for the rest of eternity.

You know, I don't think that I could bare to spend anymore time apart from him. Okay, that sounds weird since we're always together so let me explain. I mean, I want him back. My mind has been made up and I want to be able to call him mine again. I don't care about what he did anymore. The past is the past. There is no point whatsoever in bringing it up again. This boy. He means the world me and there is no-one that could ever reolace him. As impossible as it seems, my love for him blossoms even more everyday. I don't know. You wouldn't understand unless you've felt true love like me and Jack.

Now I was feeling better it meant that I could go to school and spend yet even more time with the beautiful boy I call my- Woah. Hold up. We're not quite there yet. But anyway, I get to spend more time with Jack. It was Tuesday morning had me and Jack had first hour English. I kind of felt bad because I wasn't really talking to him much. I couldn't help it. It was English and I always get so drawn in. I mean, I like learning new words so that I could put them in lyrics and stuff.

Today we had to write a poem for someone who we care about which I was really excited about because, well, I have an advantage because I'm a lyricist as well. I mean, it's pretty much the same thing in all honesty. I wasn't going to show Jack what I was writing because, well, it's about him anyway. He'll hear it when we read them out at the end of class anyway.

I was keeping it short and to the point because otherwise I would end up writing a 24-page poem on the love I feel for Mr. Jack Barakat and I don't think that the class wants to hear me drone on about it. So short and sweet is what I was aiming for.

I wrote; "Life without you was fine, was okay.
It was spent aimlessly, getting through each new day.
Now that you're here, joy and pleasure I see,
Each second and minute filled with sweet ecstasy."

When there was around fifteen minutes until the end of first hour, Mr Drague told us to stop writing and put our pens down. One by one, people were chosen to read their poem out. A lot of the poems were about their mum or their dad or their siblings or grandparents. Except mine which is about Jack...

Okay, I know what I'm going to do! After I've read my poem out, I'm going to ask him out, i can't stand not being with him anymore.

"Alex, read yours out please."
"Okay." I said, clearing my voice "Life without you was fine, was okay. It was spent aimlessly, getting through each new day. Now that you're here, joy and pleasure I see, Each second and minute filled with sweet ecstasy."

"I just want to say before you ask Jack to read his poem out, that, Jack. I really, really, really love you. I miss having you as my boyfriend. There is nothing in this whole entire universe that can make me as happy as you. So, will you make my heart happy and be mine again?"

The whole class dropped silent, anticipating the answer Jack was going to give me. Even Mr Drague was silent. Almost immediately Jack said "Yes! I will. I will. I will." and pressed a small kiss to my lips. The class erupted in cheers and congratulations. I was just happy that I have my boyfriend back, and this time I swear I wont lose him.

"Right now. Jack, read your poem out."
"okay,
'My heart beats for you,
and there's nothing you can do.
My face lights up when you're near,
please can we just stay here.
There is nothing that can compare,
with the love that I bare.
My heart will stop beating just for you,
as you leave, as if on cue.'"

"Very good. Ellyse, next."

The rest of the class read their poems out whilst me and Jack slightly cuddled with each other. We can be cuties when we want to be. The rest of the day was pretty much perfect. When we both got home, I'm pretty sure we'll both be bragging to our parents that finally we have the love of our life back and that nothing could ever come between us. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been about ten years (18 days) since I last updated, I'm sorry! I had writers block, then I didn't feel well, then I had writers block again...

I hope this doesn't disappoint and you guys like it. I'm going on holiday on Monday for a week, so I wont be updating until I get back. I'll try and write another chapter and get it up on Sunday but I'm not promising anything:))))

Thank you to all my reader/subscribers/recommenders and more importantly my lovely commenters;
Gaskarthloveme and m0riarty :))))

Lauren xx