Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

From that paneglass window one millions miles away

School had ended and I went to find Jack. He was stood by his lockers putting the book that he didn't need away and putting the ones he did need into his backpack. He didn't know I was there so I snaked my arms around his waist sneaking a small kiss on the side of his neck. He jumped a foot and whipped around so fast he nearly knocked me flying. He took a second to register who it was and breathed out slowly. He leaned forward, placing his hands around my neck and placing a small kiss upon my mouth.

He pulled back saying "Alex, you know not to do that."
"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay, I just thought some randomer had decided to kiss me and I freaked out a little, but it's okay"
"Nah, it was just me. Nothing to freak out over."
"Hey, would you mind coming over to my house straight from school? I wanna show my pretty little boyfriend off to my mom and dad... again."
"Yeah, I'll come. On one condition though. You come straight over to mine afterwards. I want to flaunt my gorgeous boyfriend off too."
"That's an offer I can't refuse. Come on, we best get going. We're gonna end up being the only people in school."

We walked hand-in-hand out of the doors at the front of school and walked down the steps. We decided that we were going to take a detour and take a slow walk through the little forest that is only a street away from school, which would lead us about five minutes away from Jack's house. Jack pulled his phone out and told me he was going to text his mom, telling her that he would be a little late home and that I was coming round.

I used this short time to think about everything. This could possibly be called the biggest decision of my life. I hope to God Jack will not make me regret it. I just know that I cant live without him if I want to live my life being happy. He is the only thing that makes me happy and I swear to God, I never want to lose this bastard again. He was, is and always will be my everything. Everything that he does is enough to brighten your day. From him smiling his smile, to him being cute as fuck in his actions. He cares a lot about other people's feeling (most of the time) and I really, really hope that the past wont repeat itself.

Suddenly, Jack turned to me and broke the comfortable silence that had surrounded us saying "Lex, your parents are at my house. We're having a BBQ"
"Well, why not kill two birds with one stone? I'm so excited!"
"Well, let's get a move on kidda."

We linked hands again and carried on walking through the forest in silence. It was a comfortable one. The kind of silence that tells you a thousand words. No words need to be spoken for both of us to feel the love radiating from both of us. Before I knew we'd even cut through the forest, we stepped out into the main street. There was another five minutes until we tell our parents that we're finally giving things another go. To say I was excited was a huge understatement. Although, I think I may just be slightly more excited about the amount of BBQ food that I am going to consume.

I stopped in my tracks. There was something that I wanted to tell Jack. Something that I needed t tell him. I pulled on his shoulders so that he was facing me. I stared at him, knowing that I was probably making him feel uncomfortable but that wasn't my intention. I searched his eyes. Looking for the sparkle that shone whenever he was in love. The sparkle tat I had seen so many times before. It took a while for me to find it, simply because of the uncomfortable, worried look on his face. I finally found what I was looking for, so I made my speech, finally breaking the rather uncomfortable silence that had suddenly taken over the comfortable one that was there before.

"Jacky? I just want you to know that this is the biggest decision that I have ever made. I made it because I trust that the past wont repeat itself again. I made it because living life without you sucked. I could never make myself as happy as you make me just by being in my presence. I'm so glad that we're giving things another try, and I swear to God this will be the best decision of both of our lives. I love you so much."

I meant every word that I had just said, and I needed to make him understand. I saw tears threatening to overspill, but he managed to blink them away. I was waiting for him to say something, and when he didn't reply I got kind of scared that maybe I shouldn't have said what I said. Maybe I said something wrong. Maybe he thought that I was moving to fast and he didn't really want to be with me. However, all of my worries were forgotten when pulled me close and kissed me. It was definitely the most passionate kiss that I had ever experienced, but it said everything that Jack needed to say and I understood every tiny little bit of meaning that was communicated through the kiss.

I kissed him back after a few seconds trying to show him that I understood what he was trying to say. I smacked his lips with my tongue so that I could gain access and explore his mouth. I fought for dominance, although I didn't have to do much fighting as Jack let me take over straight away near enough. The kiss lasted long enough and when we stopped we carried on walking. Hand in hand and with huge smiles of both of our faces. We finally arrived at Jack's house about five minutes later.

We walked through the door, and Jack shouted "Mom, we're home!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey look im here and it's only been eight days since i last updated. i'm really quite pleased with this chapter so i really hope that you enjoy it just as much.

comment, rec, sub? :)

thanks to Gaskarthloveme for commenting :)))

Lauren xx