Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

And I'm sorry when I tell you

I didn't get an answer from my mom so I was guessing that she was in the back yard. I took Alex's hand and pulled him upstairs so that we could dump all of our school stuff in my room so it wasn't in the way of the door or anything. It was quite warm so I decided that I was going to change into to basketball shorts and a different tee. I stripped off, not giving a damn that Alex was stood there, and pulled on the new clothes. I turned to face Alex to see his mouth hanging open, looking flustered.

"Lex, dude. I'm not gonna fuck you yet so you need to stop getting yourself worked up over seeing my sexy ass."
"Sorry dude, but you're fucking hot."
"Come on, we need to go outside to announce that we're officially together again."
"Okay, okay. I'm coming."

I grinned at him, stealing a quick kiss upon the lips and dragging him downstairs, through the house and out into the back garden where the gorgeous smell of BBQ food was. The back door was already open so we walked down the steps to where the table was set out with food. My mom and Alex's mom was deep in conversation so they didn't notice that we were stood by them at first. I was glad because I was mentally preparing myself for what I should say. I think it was safe to say I was nervous because I didn't know how they were going to react.

I mean, I know that they are accepting of homosexuals. We were together for a while last time and they were okay with it. However, I'm not sure how Alex's mom will react because last time I hurt her son real bad. I swear I wont do anything like that again, but I can't undo the past and his mom may not think that I'm suitable for her son.

Alex tapped his mom on the shoulder and said "Hey mom, we're home and we have something we need to tell you."
"Yeah, and mom you need to listen too." I said to my mom.
"okay boys, what's going on?"

I kind of looked at Alex for him to say because I was fucking nervous as hell but he didn't seem to be phased about it all. But why should he? He did nothing wrong last time. He luckily understood that I wanted him to say something so he said;
"Me and Jack have put aside our differences and have both agreed to be boyfriends again. Things were a little rocky last time, but I forgive him. He promised me that nothing like that would ever happen again and I believe him. I trust him one hundred percent not to hurt me again because I love him so much. He means the world to me, and I just want to have your approval on the relationship again."
"Alex, are you sure about this?" His mom asked. Great, she hates me.
"Yes mom. He makes me happy. I can live without him, but without him I'll be miserable at best. I can get by without him, but nothing can ever make me smile, laugh, or just be happy the way he makes me."
"Then I suppose I'll have to give my approval because I want to see you happy."
"Isobel, I promise you with all my heart that I wont hurt Alex again. What I did was unforgivable. Even though Alex has forgiven me, I still haven't forgiven myself. I swear on my life that if I do anything to hurt him ever I will personally punish myself, because I love this boy standing next to me. I love him with every fiber in my body." I said, then added quietly -so quiet it was almost a whisper-, "I hope you don't hate me."
"Jack, darling. I don't hate you. I just don't want y son to get hurt again."
"I know. I understand. But I promise nothing like that will happen again."

Throughout all of this, my mom had stayed quiet so I asked her what she thought about it.
"Mom, what about you? Do you approve of mine and Alex's relationship again? You've been really quiet thus far."
"Yes, Jack. I'm just overwhelmed because right now all I can feel is the love that is radiating from both of you and it warms my heart so much to see that two young boys can love each other so dearly that they are willing to give each other a second chance, no matter what happened in the past. I'm getting emotional. Come on, let's have a group hug!"

My mom squashed us all together into the tightest hug ever. I could sense that Isobel didn't really like me right now, but I decided that I would show her and prove to her that what me and Alex share right now is real and that I will never hurt him ever again. My mom finally let go of us all and declared that it was time for our BBQ to get started. She even allowed me and Alex to drink alcohol though we were under aged. Her excuse? WE HAVE A CELEBRATION ON OUR HANDS.

So, we all sat around the outdoor table and chatted away eating a fuck load of food, and I swear to God I have never been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update!!! WOOOO:3

ALEX'S MOM IS A BIT IFFY ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP, BUT DO YOU THINK JACK CAN CHANGE HER MIND? WE'LL FIND OUT SOON MAYBE;) BUT JACK'S MOM IS COOL AND LOVES THAT THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN WOOO

aw i'm in a good mood :) Hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you to my favourite person in the word GASKARTHLOVEME FOR COMMENTING:) ILY BOO.

Comment, rec and subscribe? I love my readers etc

Peace out,
Lauren xx