Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

That I'm coming home someday

After Jack had shouted that we were home, we waited a few moments but no-one replied to him. Jack grabbed onto my hand and practically dragged me upstairs to his bedroom, and I wont lie to you, the first thing that came into my head was "Oh God, we're going to have sex." (which didn't happen by the way.) We dumped all of our school shit into the bedroom and Jack searched through his drawers finally grabbing out a pair of basketball shorts and another tee.

He pulled his skinny jeans off, and hot damn he has a good fucking ass. I was literally just stood there staring at his ass with my mouth hanging open, until he suddenly turned around after pulling the basketball shorts up. I was so embarrassed, I wont lie. I think I went about ten shades of red darker than my natural colour. When you have skin as pale as me, that is not something you want to happen because it is impossible to hide.

"Lex, dude. I'm not gonna fuck you yet so you need to stop getting yourself worked up over seeing my sexy ass."
"Sorry dude, but you're fucking hot."
"Come on, we need to go outside to announce that we're officially together again."
"Okay, okay. I'm coming."

He flashed his cute grin at me and leaned in to give me a small, quick kiss on lips before proceeding to drag me downstairs. We went through the whole house adn into the back garden where we followed our noses to the smell of the BBQ food. My stomach began to rumble, so I really wanted to get this whole 'telling parents about our relationship again' thing out of the way as quick as possible. With the back door already being open, we just walked out and went over to the table where both of our mom's were sat, deep in conversation. They didn't even realize that we were stood behind them for a while until I tapped my mom on the shoulder. She jumped and turned around.

"Hey mom, we're home and we have something we need to tell you."
"Yeah, and mom you need to listen too." Jack said to his mom.
"okay boys, what's going on?" my mom asked.

Me and Jack turned to look at each other at the same time and he gave me a look that basically pleaded for me to say everything because for some reason he looked rather nervous. However, when I started to talk Jack seemed to relax a little and I could see the relieved look in his eye.

"Me and Jack have put aside our differences and have both agreed to be boyfriends again. Things were a little rocky last time, but I forgive him. He promised me that nothing like that would ever happen again and I believe him. I trust him one hundred percent not to hurt me again because I love him so much. He means the world to me, and I just want to have your approval on the relationship again."
"Alex, are you sure about this?" My mom asked. This was the reaction I was expecting, so I rehearsed what to say for this part as well.
"Yes mom. He makes me happy. I can live without him, but without him I'll be miserable at best. I can get by without him, but nothing can ever make me smile, laugh, or just be happy the way he makes me." (did you notice the mayday parade lyrics that I quoted in that?)
"Then I suppose I'll have to give my approval because I want to see you happy."
"Isobel, I promise you with all my heart that I wont hurt Alex again. What I did was unforgivable. Even though Alex has forgiven me, I still haven't forgiven myself. I swear on my life that if I do anything to hurt him ever I will personally punish myself, because I love this boy standing next to me. I love him with every fiber in my body." Jack said, then added quietly, so quiet that I barely heard him, never mind my mom, "I hope you don't hate me."
"Jack, darling. I don't hate you. I just don't want my son to get hurt again."
"I know. I understand. But I promise nothing like that will happen again."

It saddened me a bit to see just how vulnerable Jack looked at that moment. If I could forgive him, then why oh why can't my mom? I know she's looking out for me, but I know what I'm doing. I just want my Jacky, and I wish my mom would be happy with that. But, I guess she sort of approved. Kind of.

What I think concerned me the most was the fact that Joyce didn't say anything about this whole revelation up until this point. It was scaring me. I mean, I know Joyce used to love me, but what if she's changed her mind on me? Jack asked his mom;
"Mom, what about you? Do you approve of mine and Alex's relationship again? You've been really quiet thus far."
"Yes, Jack. I'm just overwhelmed because right now all I can feel is the love that is radiating from both of you and it warms my heart so much to see that two young boys can love each other so dearly that they are willing to give each other a second chance, no matter what happened in the past. I'm getting emotional. Come on, let's have a group hug!"

Jack's mom pulled us all into the tightest hug ever. It hurt me to know that my mom didn't really want to be in this hug, because she didn't trust Jack in the same way that I did. I knew that she didn't really want to be near him right now, I could tell from the way that she pulled away from his touch slightly, and I think Jack noticed it too. Joyce finally let us go and declared to us all that the BBQ was well overdue and it was time that we got down to eatiing all the food that had been prepared. I mean, she knew she had to do about 10 times extra because with two teenage boys, who knows whether there would be enough? She even allowed Jack and I to drink alcohol though we were under aged. Her excuse? WE HAVE A CELEBRATION ON OUR HANDS.

We all ended up sat around the outdoor table, and nothing could have made me happier. Except maybe the fact that my own mother didn't really approve of my boyfriend choice. I need her to see that he is good for me. He is the only person that can make me smile the way I do. I have never been as happy than when we were together the first time round. I really hope that this time is different. I hope that Jack really has changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE, YAYAY:)))

Alex's view on the whole situation. He's a little disappointed at the fact that his mum doesn't really approve, but I'm sure Jack will be able to change everything around. C'MON ISOBEL, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HATE JACK BASSAM BARAKAT????

Thank you to my one and only commenter, Gaskarthloveme. Have a cookie you little munchkin :)

PLEASE COMMENT I WANT FEEDBACK? PLEASE? TAKE TWO SECONDS TO SAY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT? FOR ME? I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER?

Lauren xx