Status: Updates vary, I write when I feel inspried:3

Still Strung out on You

And I hope you'll understand

I woke up at 4:32am and had to run to the bathroom. I felt absolutely shocking. I know for a fact that I wont be able to go to school like this. My mom wouldn't allow it, and I think that it would be absolutely pointless anyway because I feel to ill to even be able to learn anything. I don't understand why I'm sick though? I was perfectly fine yesterday!

I smiled at the memory of yesterday. It was definitely up there in the 'most special days of my life' list. Why? Because yesterday was the day me and Jack made ammends. We have 'renewed' our friendship I guess you could say. We made it up to eachother, and honestly, I wish we could have done it sooner. I really missed the bastard. I mean, he has always been a massive part of my life, so to finally have him back means the world to me.

Only, I can't see him today because I'm fucking ill. What a perfect way to start our 'first' day of friendship. I want to tell him that I wont be in school today, but the only phone I can use is the house phone but I can't use that because it's my parent's phone. They use it all the time. To phone work, friends, family. Oh, and school if I'm ever ill.

I guess I'll have to ask my mom to phone Joyce, Jack's mom, after she's phoned school. Obviously later as I highly doubt that 1. My mom would phone up whilst she's asleep and 2. The school reception would even be open at 4:49am. This sucks. I hate being ill.

I went back to bed. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I just laid there staring at the ceiling for the rest of the night. I think I might have dozed off though eventually because it was about 6:56am before I had to get up and run to the tiolet to throw up again. My mom had woken up now, and after I got back to my room again, there she was sitting on the end of my bed.

"You are not going to school today. Not like this you're not!"
"I know mom. But what about Jack?"
"There's nothing you can do, Alex. You're sick."
"Well, can he come over after school?"
"We will see, sweetie."
"Will you let him know?"
"Yes, honey. I will. Now get some rest. I'll bring some water up for you!"

And then she went dowmstairs, got me the water, then went back downstairs. I heard my mom on the phone. I could hear her "posh" voice, so I knew she was phoning school. After about ten minutes, her voice had changed, indicating to me that she was on the phone to Joyce Barakat. That meant that Jack would be told.

I slowly drifted back off to sleep with the thought of Jack floating around my brain. I could feel my lips curve upwards until eventually I was in dream land, where anything and everything can and will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Yay!

"You thought I forgot about you. But I didn't forget you. I was just saving it. I was saving it." (srsly if you don't say this in Gaskarth's voice... Well. Shame on you! STD ftw!)

It's a short one and for that I apologise, but I just wanted to get something up, because starting the 11th May through to the 22nd May I have my exams, so I probably wont update this for 2-3 weeks, but you guys will bear with me right?

The next chapter will be a bit longer hopefully, anyway!

I hope you like this one anyways. :)

Lauren. xx