Status: Contains very, very, very mature contain. Rated R for a reason!

I Knew You Were Trouble

The Weekend, pt duex.

The words cause my legs to go weak. A reaction I am not expecting and I’m happy that I’m clutching onto Harry. I want to shake my head and protest, anything but my body isn’t listening to a damn command that my brain is instructing it to do. It’s betraying me and I allow Harry to suddenly turn my body around, and force it to bend over the counter top.

The cool marble hits my exposed stomach and I let out sharp sigh. I can feel Harry force my legs apart with his hands and he hikes up my skirt. His fingers push aside the fabric of my panties and I hear him unbuckling his pants before I feel the head of his hard cock gliding down the folds of my labia as he aligns his body behind mine.

I bite my lip, anticipating the moment when Harry enters my wet pussy but he takes his sweet time teasing me so I’m softly moaning and trying not to be so loud because I don’t want anyone to hear us. Let alone see this happening but upon remembering that he locked the door and all the other people fucking upstairs I suddenly lose all my inhibitions.

“Please, Harry - please fuck me.” I whimper and Harry is swift as he pushes himself into my body causing a very loud moan to fall from my open mouth. Oh god. He fills me up so much -

“You're so big, Harry.” I tell him as I try and get used to the size of his member. Harry pulls out and pushes back in again, going in deeper and hitting the right spot. I arch my back and close my eyes in pleasure as I push myself against Harry’s hips.

Harry snakes his hand around and his thumb circles around my clit, building up a curious feeling in my lower stomach. And when he finally touches my pleasure button, a wave rushes over me. My body flushes a deep shade of red and my legs quiver.

I’m biting the inside of my cheek hard and I’m trying to remember how to breath when Harry pushes my body back down, and this time starts pounding into me from behind with force.

A low moan is sounding from his chest and his hands are gripping my ass tightly. He gives it a hard smack and I let out a small yelp in surprise.

Harry lets out a grunt and he slams his body roughly into mine as his one hand reaches up, and grabs my ponytail. He tugs it roughly toward him and grabs my neck with his other. He forces my back to touch his chest as I feel his cock twitching inside of my pussy.

“Fuck, you are such a dirty slut Teddy.” He moans huskily into my ear and his teeth nips at the fleshy ear lobe as our bodies remain pressed together.
Harry is panting as he steps back and I slowly stand myself, turning my body around.

My legs are still weak and I have to lean against the countertop for support as I try to catch my own breathe. I feel dirty and used, and I love it.

I watch as Harry cleans himself up and does his jeans back up.

I don’t even fucking care that he is Taylor’s boyfriend.

I would do it again and again.

He runs his hands through his brown locks and looks up at me.

I want to jump his body once more and shag him on the bathroom floor but I want to be in control.

His lips curl into a smirk and in a low voice he admits to me in a dark voice, “You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Squee!!! Ahhh!! Yeahhh!!! It was quick... but it was supposed to be hot and quick. And hello new subscribers and recommenders! Let me know what you think of the story so far :) Is it to your liking? I hope it is. I hold this story very dear to my heart. Woooo! I was gonna update last week but I was super weirded out by the wave of spambots. It's just scary when that shit happens - anyway I've been working on a new layout for this story :)

READ MY ASHTON IRWIN STORY 'AMNESIA'!