Status: Sorry, I didn't mean to submit the chapter yet. I'll leave it for now, but I'll be adding to it

Little Things

I Wanna Know You

Bonnie felt like a prisoner as her best friend Alice pulled her little red station wagon into the mall parking lot. Alice refused to let Bonnie wear any of the shoes that she already owned for homecoming. She insisted that they go to the mall, and so here they were. Alice had to practically drag Bonnie out of the car and to the automatic doors.
Immediately the overwhelming scent of perfume and pastries filled Bonnie's nostrils, causing her to pinch her nose.

"I hate this already," Bonnie muttered in a rather humorous voice due to her nose being pinched so tightly.

"You won't for long!" Alice replied in her usual sing-song voice.
Great, Bonnie thought to herself.

Bonnie forced herself to walk alongside Alice, and nodded absentmindedly when Alice started pointing at some shoes. Bonnie's eyes had wandered up to a balcony just above them where a gorgeous boy with crazy curly brown hair and a broad smile filled with snow white stood. Bonnie noted that they were white as the clean snow. He looked at her for a moment and their eyes locked. Then he looked away and appeared to be writing something.

Bonnie turned bright red. "That was embarrassing," she half whispered to herself.

Alice turned toward her. "What was embarrassing?" She asked.

"Nothing." Bonnie said, looking up at the boy again. He looked back at her.

Alice seemed to follow Bonnie's eyes and when she saw the boy she immediately began to scream.
"HARRY STYLES!" She screamed about five times, and a chorus of girls joined in.

There was nothing Bonnie couldn't stand more than girls freaking out over a guy. She had to admit, he was quite the looker, but isn't it a little creepy?

"Bonnie! That's Harry Styles! The one from my favorite band One Direction!" Alice was shouting so loud, but over the obnoxious screams of the other girls, Bonnie had a terribly difficult time hearing her friend.

Now Bonnie remembered. Well, sort of. Harry Styles was on a poster in Alice's room. Bonnie had never been much into famous guys. Besides, on the poster his head seemed a little too big for her taste. She wasn't into their music that much, either.

Alice looked so excited, and Bonnie decided she should probably try to share the moment with her best friend.

"Maybe we can get an autograph." Bonnie said in the most excited voice she could muster.

***

About forty-five minutes later, they had formed a queue and tons of girls were fixing themselves up. At the head of the line, five boys sat at a table. Harry was in the middle next to a cute guy with blonde hair.

They were all beaming and Bonnie wondered if they were forcing the smiles.

After a while, a man announced that the boys would be taking a thirty minute break. Alice let out a groan, she looked like she might cry.

"I just want to meet them!" She said. "I better get to."

"Don't worry," Bonnie said as she turned toward Alice. "They'll be back soon. We'll just stay--"

Alice began to giggle like a maniac and pointed behind Bonnie.

"What?" Bonnie was growing tired of all these giddy girls everywhere.

Alice wouldn't stop giggling, so Bonnie turned around.

Harry was making his way toward them, his eyes directly on Bonnie.

Oh, God... she thought.

Bonnie searched for some way to escape, but the wall of girls was baring down on her, Alice, and Harry.

"Excuse me," Harry was trying to push past all the girls and still be polite.

Oh, he's British. Bonnie took a mental note of that.

When he reached Bonnie, Harry smiled and Bonnie could see that Alice was trying to keep her cool out of the corner of her eye.

"'ello," Harry said. It had grown quite silent when he began talking.

"Hi." Bonnie said back. What else?

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"Bonnie." Bonnie decided to give him only short answers. What did he think he was doing?

"I love that name," he said kindly. "How old are you, Bonnie?"

Bonnie was getting nervous. "S-sixteen."

"Well, Bonnie, you're beautiful. I wanted you to know that."

Bonnie was taken aback. She surely turned beet red now.

She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

Now Harry was leaning in to hug her. Bonnie's arms flew out to the side as he wrapped his around her. She cautiously hugged him back, but only lightly.

Harry pulled away. "Sorry," Bonnie said. "I didn't expect you to..."

Harry took her hand and shook it gently, and looking straight into her eyes, said "Isn't that the best?"

And he moved back up to the front of the queue.

Bonnie was still in shock and simply stared at his back as he walked. Then she noticed that she was holding something in her hand. A carefully folded piece of paper sat in the palm of her hand. She unfolded it.

I don't know your name. I'm sure it's something beautiful.
I don't even know if I will ever officially meet you,
but I've decided to write this just in case.
I know, I seem crazy. Most guys probably don't write a girl a letter the second they
lay eyes on her. I never would. But you're different.
Here's my number.
I'm trusting you to keep it. Ring me up sometime if you want. Just don't give it to
anyone. I suppose I can't control that, I can only hope.
Sincerely,
Harry

His number was scrawled on the bottom of the paper.

Bonnie quickly folded it back up before Alice could grab it.

No one could know...