Status: Sorry, I didn't mean to submit the chapter yet. I'll leave it for now, but I'll be adding to it

Little Things

Bear This In Mind, It Was Meant to Be

Bonnie and Harry left the breakfast place holding hands. She looked down at her feet as they walked, crossing one in front of the other.

Harry stopped her from walking for a moment and looked her in the eye "Why do you look at the ground so much?" Bonnie couldn't hold the eye contact and quickly looked down again.

"I don't know. I just have trouble looking people in the eye when I talk to them." Bonnie looked back at him when she finished.

"I want you to trust me, Bonnie." Harry continued to look at her. "Bear this in mind, meeting you was fate; it was meant to be."

Bonnie was taken aback. It simply didn't seem like something that would be said on a first date. Well, Harry did seem like a real romantic.

"How do you know that?" They were passing by different shops now, store fronts caught Bonnie's eye as they continued.

Harry stated matter-of-factly , "I just know."

Cool, Bonnie thought. He just knows...cool.

Bonnie got the strangest feeling that a mob of people were running up behind them, and before she could turn around an ear-piercing voice screamed "HARRY STYLES!"

Oh, God. Bonnie wanted to get out of there now.

Harry gripped her hand even tighter and began to pull her forward.

"Where are we going?" Bonnie called over the sound of a couple dozen more girls screaming there heads off.

Don't they have anything better to do? Bonnie thought.

They rounded a corner and jumped into Harry's ordinary-looking car.

Harry looked worried.

"If anyone sees me with you..." he trailed off. But Bonnie knew what he meant. If anyone saw Harry with a girl, that girl would get hell from all of his die-hard fans.

"I don't want you to get hurt." Harry was still holding her hand as if Bonnie were hanging off the edge of a cliff.

What if I am? She thought.