Take my hand baby, and never leave.

Without you is how I disapear.

--Frank
He exhaled smoke.
We were sitting in an old tree house, left behind by the tnnants who used to live in our house.
I watched his eyes. Neither of us were really stoned yet... We were on our second blunt.
I exhaled.
"Why is it,' I asked, "that it is impossible to be brave? Why does everyone put on a cover every morning, just to make them seem 'cool'?"
"Because being rejected is everyone's biggest fear."
I slid over to where Gerard was sitting, and sat myself down between his legs. He arms snaked around my waist, which caused my to lean backwards into his chest.
"Gee?"
"Yeah sugar?"
"What does love feel like?"

--Gerard
My heart skipped a beat as he snuggled against me.
He caught my eyes with his.
"Gee?"
"Yeah sugar?"
"What does love feel like?"
I placed my hand gently on his cheek, and drew him closer to my body.
"Like this babe. Just like this."
I tenderly brused my lips against his. He paused for a second, and pressed his lips against mine, making the kiss more passionate, and lustful.
"I love you Gee."
"I love you too Frankieboy."
And with that, we fell asleep in each others arms.

---

That night there was a thunderstorm.
"Frankie, please wake-up!"
I shook him a little.
"Please. I'm scared!"
He groaned, and opened his eyes.
"Where am I?"
"You're in New Jersey... With me, Gerard."
"Hey babe."
There was a crash of thunder. I swore the ground shook. I was so terrified, that when I gripped Franks hand, and yelled in pain.
"I'm really scared Frankie. I'm really scared."

--Frank
"I'm really scared Frankie. I'm really scared."
Gee, scared? Wow, thunder was the last thing I thought Gerard would be scared of.
"It's okay babe. I'm right here."
I got up, made him scootch forward, sat down behind him, and wrapped my arms around his stomach.
It was then that I realised that we were twenty feet from the ground, in a tree that could fall over at any time.
Dammit.
"Gee?" I paused, not sure how to word my concern without alarming him. "We have to get out of here. Now."