Take my hand baby, and never leave.

***ing faggot.

--Frankie --Flashback

“Fucking faggot.”
The murmurs were louder than ever today. Something must have happened.
“Cock sucker. You don’t belong here.”
“Why’s that asshole?”
Shit.
“What’d you call me punk? Hmm?”
Someone grabbed the collar of my uniform white shirt and slammed my back into a locker. An intense burning throbbed up my spine and into my neck.
“I SAID, What’d you call me punk?!”
“An asshole.”
The bulky figure let me slide to the ground.
“Get up fag-boy. You’re gonna do me a favour.”
I dragged myself into a standing position, and let the kid lead me. He headed for a red door – a red boys bathroom door.
NO. Not again. Never again.
I was then forced into a cubicle and pushed to my knees.
“You know what to do.”
My hands trembled as I undid the zipper on his jeans, breathing heavily. I pulled them down slightly and my hand found the way to his crotch inside of his boxers. Instantly he became hard and I started to pump him, rubbing my thumb over his tip.
“Suck.”
I stopped, then used my now free hand to pull down the elastic of his boxers. I closed my eyes not wanting to see this assholes most intimate part, and took another shaky breath. My mouth surrounded his tip, and my tongue swirled around his length. He shoved his hips sharply toward me, causing me to choke as he came. I made myself swallow it, and cleaned him up. He then left, leaving me shaking and sobbing on the hard cold tile.
You disgust me.
I turned around, facing the toilet, and let bile flow freely up my throat into the bowl.
This wouldn’t happen to you if you just screwed a girl once in a while.

[it's short and not the best, but it'll help with the story line.. plus, I've had writers block for almost 6 months now... I'll get the hang of it again soon though!]