Hurricane Jenny

016:

Chapter Sixteen
“Oh my god, I’m so stuffed!” I laughed and looked at the half eaten prime rib in front of me.

“You and me both,” Beau said and laughed a little, “So you were finally brought up!”

“I know! You were too!”

“Can’t believe I’ll be playing against you tomorrow,” he smirked and I shook my head, “What?”

“Coach isn’t playing me tomorrow, he’s gunna put Ellis in.”

“Aw, I’m sorry Jen,” Beau said and I smirked.

“No you’re not,” I laughed and Beau gave a little smirk and shrugged his shoulders.

“At least I get a chance to make a goal,” he said and I laughed.

“Anything for dessert?” the waiter asked and Beau looked at me and I shook my head.

“No, just the check,” he said and the waiter nodded his head and then left, “So what do you want to do?”

“To be honest, its February there’s not really a lot to do around here,” I said and Beau nodded his head.

“We can go back to the hotel,” he said and I nodded my head.

The waiter came back and Beau and I fought over who was going to pay the bill. I finally gave up when the waiter came back over and Beau had given the money to him and told him to run. We stood up and Beau helped my put my winter button up coat on and I smiled at his sweetness.

When we got back to the hotel, I parked my jeep and we walked into the hotel. Beau laced his fingers with mine and then we headed over towards the elevators. When we got to his floor, I smiled brightly when I saw that some of the guys were throwing a football around in the hallways.

“Look out!” I heard and then turned to see the ball coming at me.

“Nice catch!” Matt Cooke said as he ran up to me because I had caught the ball.

“She’s good with her hands,” Tyler Kennedy said as he wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled mischievously.

“Really TK?” I laughed and shook my head.

“When did you guys get back?” Beau asked as he looked at his teammates.

“A little while ago, where’d you go?” James asked as he came up behind Tyler.

“Some steakhouse,” Beau said and then pulled me along, heading down towards his room and I heard his teammates teasing him that he was no fun.

-Beau-
“Are you serious?” I laughed as Geno had just told me that Cooke had just pulled a prank on Fleury.

“Yeah, it funny,” Geno said and then waved bye, leaving the room.

“You guys are weird,” Jen laughed as I felt her head shake against my stomach.

I was lying across the bed, leaning my head against my arm and watching TV, or making it look like I was. I was more paying attention to the fact that Jen was laying on my bed, her head resting against my stomach and her feet dangling off of my bed.

Jen had changed out of her nice shirt in exchange for one of my Penguins shirts, and I like when she wore my clothes, because when I got them back, it smelled like her. She was giggling because I was playing with her fingers, and somehow we got into a thumb war battle.

Our heads snapped to the front when we heard my room door burst open and a bunch of the guys ran in. They grabbed Jen’s legs and pulled her off of the bed. I smirked and shook my head as I heard her scream and laugh at the same time. I knew that they were friends with her; they’ve known her longer than I did.

I hopped off of my bed and walked into the hallway to see that Sidney and James had Jen’s feet and were dragging her down the hallway, and Jen was trying to keep her shirt from rolling up and giving her a rug burn.

“Oh my god, stop!” she laughed and the guys finally stopped and laughed, helping her stand.

“Yo! Flower got the station set up!” I heard Brandon Sutter yell and the guys all turned and ran into Marc’s room.

“What’s going on?” Jen asked as she fixed her hair and shirt.

“You all right?” I asked and she laughed a little and nodded her head.

“Yeah, they did that a lot when I would visit Jordan on the road, or when they came here,” she said and I smirked and nodded my head.

“Yo Jen!” I heard and we both turned to see Kris’ head popping out of the room, “You’re being challenged!”

“I still have the highest score?!” she laughed and Kris nodded his head.

“For what?”

“Mario kart,” she said and I smirked and shook my head, “Come on!”

Jen grabbed my hand and then drug me down to Marc’s room and she sat down on the chair next to Marc.

“It’s on like donkey kong!” Marc said and Jen smirked and took the control.

“Princess Peach is so gunna kick ass!” Jen said and I climbed onto the bed and sat behind Jen and leaned against the chair she sat on.

-Jennifer-
“Ooooooooooooooooooh!” I yelled and then stood up and high fived all of the guys, because I continued to have the three year high score, “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I bowed and then ruffled Marc’s hair, “Booyah!”

“All right, all right, all right, you won, again,” Marc said and I laughed and handed the controller to Geno, “Bow to the queen of Mario Kart.”

“Damn straight!” I laughed and then looked over towards Beau to see he was smirking.

“So Jen, any chance you’ll go easy on us tomorrow?” I looked and saw that Matt Cooke asked.

I smirked and then leaned against the wall, shaking my head, “Even if I was in the net tomorrow, no chance in hell would I go easy on you.”

“Not ever for your boyfriend?!” James asked as he ruffled Beau’s hair and I smirked, feeling my face heat up.

“Not even for Beau,” I smiled brightly.

“Wait, wait, wait, you said ‘even if you were in the net’! I thought you were starting?” Sidney asked as he quieted his team.

“I was supposed to, but Coach decided not to,” I said and then shrugged my shoulders.

“That sucks,” Geno said and I nodded my head.

“Well, I better get going,” I said and the guys smirked.

“See ya Jen!” they yelled and I laughed and waved to them.

“I’ll walk you out,” Beau said and I smiled and nodded my head hearing the guys making kissing noises, “Shut up!”

“Keep it protected!” I heard one of the guys yelled and I shook my head.

We walked into the hallway and then walked down to Beau’s room so that I can get my stuff. I watched as Beau shut the door and then placed the claps across the door, locking it. I smirked and watched as he turned around and charged at me, wrapped his arms around my waist and pressing his lips onto mine.

“I really missed you,” he finally said as he laid me on the bed.

“I really missed you too,” I breathed as I felt his lips against my neck and felt his hands sneaking under the oversized t-shirt that belonged to him.

It’s been about three months since we actually saw each other. He flew down for about three days when I was still in Charlotte back in the beginning of December. I bent my knees and could feel Beau crawling up my body and pushing the shirt up. I arched my back and picked my arms up, feeling the cloth leave my body and then groaned when Beau’s hands went back to my sides and danced across my skin.

I breathed heavily as Beau unbuttoned my skinny jeans, already discarding his shirt. I laughed as Beau had to stand up to pull my skin tight jeans off, dragging me down the bed as well. Once my jeans hit the floor, he pushed his off and then crawled back onto the bed and I wiggled my body to the top of the bed.

“Where are you going?” he smirked as he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him.

I laughed and then placed my hands on his neck and felt his lips against mine. I gasped when he moved his lips to my shoulder and bit down. I groaned as he gently moved his fingers up my stomach and then rough grabbed my bra covered breasts.

“Oh god,” I breathed and arched my back, threw my head deep into the bed and let out a groan as Beau started nip at my sides and rub his hands against my thighs, ‘…I’m in for it tonight…’