Hurricane Jenny

007:

Chapter Seven
“Oh my god, that was so much fun!” I laughed as Beau and I walked off of the Incredible Hulk roller coaster.

“Yeah, that was,” he said as we heard the others behind us laughed.

“Where do we want to go to now?” Leah asked as she and Jayson walked up next to us.

“Do we want to go to the Harry Potter park?” Beau asked.

“No, not yet, Jurassic Park!” Brian said and I laughed and nodded my head.

“All right,” Beau said and he smiled towards me and we started to walk towards the entrance of the park so we could pick up a bus to take us to the next park.

“Cold,” I laughed as my legs touched the cold plastic seats on the bus.

“We won’t be on here long,” Beau laughed and I nodded my head.

It was warm outside, so I decided that I was going to wear jean shorts, a tank top and some sandals. It was pretty dark on the bus, so I had taken my aviators off, and placed them in my mouth as I took the hair tie from my wrist and threw my hair up in a messy pony tail and then placed my glasses on my head.

Image

“God, it’s hot here,” I laughed and nudged my shoulder with Beau’s.

“I know,” he laughed and I felt his arm lift up and wrap around my back, leaning against the chair.

I smiled and then saw Leah jump in front of us, “Smile!” I laughed and then leaned into Beau and felt his head press to the side of my face. Leah took the picture and then laughed, “Cute!”

When she left, I didn’t move away from leaning against Beau, I was really comfortable where I was. The bus stopped and Philip tapped our shoulders, telling us that this was our stop. The six of us walked off of the bus and made our way to the Jurassic Park theme park, showing our passes as we walked through the entrance.

-Beau-
“Wow, I’m so tired,” I laughed as Jenny and I walked into our room, saying bye to Brian, Philip, Jayson and Leah.

“I know what you mean, I think I’m going to pass out when my head hits that pillow,” Jen said and I smiled and threw my backpack, carrying supplies that we might have needed today at the park, onto the bed.

I turned to see that Jen had walked over towards the balcony and looked over city. I smiled towards her and then walked over towards her and stood next to her, “You know, I’m tired, but I don’t really wanna go to bed.”

She laughed and then looked at me, “What do you want to do?”

I smirked and then grabbed her hand and brought her back into the room, closing the balcony door behind us and walking over towards the bed, grabbing the room key and leaving the room.

“Where are we going?” Jen laughed as we walked down the stairs of the outdoor hotel and I led her to the hotel pool.

“You want to go swimming?” I nodded my head, “But the pool is closed.”

I smirked and then brought my lips to her ear, “Not like you never broke any rules before.”

She laughed and pushed on my shoulder, “All right.”

“Hold on,” I said as I hopped over the fence that surrounded the pool and then opened the door so that Jen could come in.

She laughed and then looked around, “We’re gunna get in so much trouble.”

“We’ll be fine,” I said and then walked over towards the poolside.

“I don’t have my suit,” Jen said and I scoffed and unbuttoned my shorts and threw them to the ground, “Oh.”

I looked up and smirked when I saw that Jen had turned her head because her face was turning red. I kicked my flip flops off and threw my shorts to the side, pulled my shirt over my head and placed my stuff onto a lawn chair, “Come on, Jen,” I said as I adjusted my boxers and then dove into the pool.

When I resurfaced I looked to see that Jen was standing on the edge of the pool smirking at me. The farthest she got was taking her shoes off. I swam to the edge of the pool and looked up towards her.

“Come on!”

“I ya- um- I don’t know-“

“It’ll be all right,” I told her and she sighed and nodded her head.

I gulped when I saw her fingers move down to her jean shorts and unbutton them. She pulled her zipper down and I felt my face heat up when I saw her playfully pull her shorts down her tan toned legs, showing off her pink underwear. I took a deep breath when Jen grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head and I rubbed my face when Jen dropped her shirt on top of my clothes and I looked to see her matching pink strapless bra.

Jen walked down the steps in the lower section and walked over towards me and I tried not to pay attention to the fact that was half naked in front of me, ‘…This was your idea, calm down…’

“So ya happy? You got me in the pool,” Jen laughed as she swam over towards me.

‘…God she’s so beautiful…’

“What are you thinking about?” Jen asked as she swam over towards the wall and pushed herself up and sat on the wall.

“Nothing, why are you getting out?”

“Just sitting here, I don’t want to get my hair wet,” she said and I scoffed and swam over towards her, standing up in the pool and leaning against her legs, crossing my arms and laying them on her lap and looked at her.

“You’re such a girl,” I teased and she smiled.

“Thank you,” she said and then looked down and laughed as I watched her pull her bra up, “Don’t want the girls popping out.”

I smirked and shook my head, “Wardrobe malfunction,” I said and she laughed, ‘…I wouldn’t mind one…’

I looked to see that people were walking down the path next to the pool. I placed my hands on Jen’s hips and pulled her into the pool and placed my hand on her mouth, telling her to be quiet. I peaked my head up and saw that the people had came and went, and I moved my hand from Jen’s mouth.

“You got my hair wet!” she whined and I smirked and looked back towards her and laughed.

“It’ll dry,” I laughed and then shook my head and then looked down to see that I still had a hand on her hip, “Sorry,” I muttered as I pulled my hand away.

“It’s fine,” she said and I smiled.

-Jennifer-
“BEAU!!!” I squealed as I resurfaced and wiped the water from my face. He had pulled me back into the water after I had tried to crawl out, “You jerk!”

“Oh, you love it!” he laughed and I tried to head to the stairs, but then felt Beau’s arms around my waist and he pulled me deeper into the water, “Nope.”

“Yes!” I laughed and then turned in his arms, facing him and feeling him lean me up against the wall, “Beau,” I muttered when I felt him move some hair out of my face and he drug his hand down my head and stopped at my neck, his thumb pressed against my face.

“Jen, would you hate me if I kissed you?” he asked and I smiled towards him and placed my hands on his chest and shook my head.

Beau smiled and leaned forward, I could feel his breath on my face. I ran my hands up his chest, over his shoulders and behind his neck. His lips were inches away from mine; my fingers had pushed themselves on top of his head and tangled themselves in his short hair. I felt his one hand on my hip and then push it up my side and move it to my lower back, pushing my body closer into his.

“Jen,” he breathed as our lips just touched, and we saw a light being shined on us.

“Hey!” we heard and snapped our heads to the side, “Pools closed!”

“Crap,” I muttered and Beau back up held his hand up because the light was in his eyes.

“Get out of the pool!”

“All right, all right, get the damn light out of our eyes!” Beau yelled and I sighed and placed my hand on his arm.

“Come on, we have to go,” I said and Beau sighed and nodded his head.

We climbed out of the pool and then grabbed our clothes. I threw my scandals on and we headed over towards the door where the guard was waiting with the door opened. Beau grabbed a towel for me that was on the shelf and I wrapped it around my body.

We hurried passed the guard and made our way back towards the stairwell and heading back to our room. When we walked into the room, we burst into laughter and then walked further into the room to see that Leah was lying asleep on the bed.

“I wonder what happened?” I asked as I stared at her.

“She and Jay must have gotten into a fight, I’ll head over there,” Beau said and I nodded my head and watched as he walked over towards his bag, grabbed a few things and walked into the room that Jayson was in.