Hurricane Jenny

008:

Chapter Eight
“What do you mean you’ve never kissed someone before?!” Leah asked and I motioned for her to talker quieter, “What?”

“I mean, Beau and I almost the other night, we were in the pool, but then this security guard came and chased us out,” I said and then rubbed my arms.

Leah and I were in the room, it was late in the afternoon and the guys decided that they wanted to walk the boardwalk along the beach, while we just wanted to relax. It was our fourth day in Florida; we had just arrived in Miami this afternoon. Tomorrow we were going to spend the day at the beach, and the rest, we were going to go with the flow.

“So that’s where you snuck off too,” she smiled and I shook my head, “So you’ve never-“

“No! Ok, no, I’ve never kissed anyone before!” I whined and she laughed.

“I don’t understand, you’re gorgeous!”

“Hockey consumed my life; I didn’t even go to my prom.”

“What?! Why?”

“Championships,” I said and then sighed, “With four older brothers and hockey, it was a little hard to be in a relationship with someone, or even having anything to do with a boy.”

“Damn girl, you seriously need to get laid!” she said and I scoffed and shook my head, “Jen, I’m saying get laid, not get pregnant and settle down!”

“Still, hockey is my career, I can’t give it up now, it means too much to me,” I said and then rubbed my arms, “I can’t risk it.”

“Man, if you’re that worried, then just have oral sex-“

“Oh, no, god, why does it sound so dirty coming out of your mouth,” I blushed and then stood up and walked over towards the window.

Leah laughed and then stood up and walked over towards me, “You know, you’re not the first person that I met that was nervous about their first kiss,” she said and I looked at her wondering what she was up to, “I can help you.”

-Beau-
“So you and Jen?” Jayson said as we watched as Brian and Philip walk in front of us and looked at the girls.

“What about me and Jen?”

“You like her,” he said and I scoffed and shook my head, “You totally like her.”

“Shut up.”

“I knew it!” Jayson laughed and I shook my head, “She’s pretty cool, I like her.”

“Yeah, but it’s not like anything could happen.”

“Why? Have you tried to kiss her again?”

“Not since the other night, I’m kind of afraid now, I mean, I’m in Pennsylvania, she’s in North Carolina,” I said and then looked at him, “Nothing could happen.”

“Dude, vacation’s almost over! Do something before she goes back home and finds someone else,” Jayson said and then shoved my shoulder, “Take her on a date tomorrow.”

“A date?”

“Yeah, plan to spend the day with her, I mean, go to the beach with us tomorrow, but then go off an do something on your own,” he said and I nodded my head and then we laughed when we saw Brian and Philip fail with two girls that they had been talking to.

The rest of the day was spent heading back to the suite and relaxing by the pool with everyone, eating dinner, and then going to bed.

I had noticed when the guys and I got back to the hotel that Jen was acting a little weird and Leah kept telling her to relax when she thought I wasn’t paying attention. I decided that I was going to sleep on the couch in the other room of the suite and let Jen have her space.

When I woke up the next morning, I found that I was the first one awake; I was bored and decided that I was going to get dressed, but my suitcase was in the room that Jen was sleeping in. I had an intense internal debate with myself, and decided that I was going to risk it and go into the room.

I tip toed into the room and looked over towards the bed to see that Jen was laying on her stomach with her arms tucked underneath the pillow. I smiled because she looked so peaceful sleeping, and then walked over towards my bag, trying to be a quiet as I could.

“Hmm, Beau,” I heard and then turned around to see that Jen was sitting up in her bed and looking at me.

‘…Shit…’ I thought and smiled towards her, “Hey.”

“What time is it?”

“Almost ten,” I said and she stretched and made this groaning noise that made me have to turn away because I felt my face heat up. I heard Jen getting out of bed and turned to see that she was in a t-shirt and underwear, ‘…Oh god, you’re killing me here…’

“Hey Beau!” Jen called and I looked to see that she had grabbed her toothbrush, “What time are we going to the beach?”

“Probably when everyone wakes up,” I said and then heard her start to brush her teeth, “Hey Jen.”

“Hmm.”

“You wanna go out later? I mean after we go to the beach,” I said and Jen wiped her face and looked at me.

“Just you and me?” she asked nervously and I gulped and nodded my head, “S-Sure.”

“Really?” I smiled and she nodded her head, “Great.”

-Jennifer-
“That’s a fish! That’s a fish!” Leah squealed as I watched as she ran out of the ocean leaving the rest of us laughing hard.

“Come on Leah! Don’t be such a baby!” Jayson yelled and I smirked and felt arms around my waist and a huge wave, knocking me into the water.

I jumped and gasped for air and turned to see that Beau was the one who grabbed me, “Where the hell did that wave come from?!”

“Out of nowhere!” he laughed and wiped the water from his face, “Wow!”

“I’ll say,” I laughed and then adjusted my bikini because it felt like it was going to fall.

“Holy shit!” I heard and looked to see that Brain and Philip were making our way back to us because they were pulled further out.

“Uh, Phil, um, did you put any sun block on before?” I asked when Philip came up to us, “Because sweetie, you’re getting’ red.”

“I burn easily, I put like the whole bottle on before,” he said and I laughed and nodded my head.

After spending another three hours on the beach, we decided that we were going to head back to the hotel and relax, well, everyone else was. Beau and I were going to shower and get ready for going out tonight. I decided to wear a navy blue summer dress that had some white stitch designs, a white cardigan, some tan scandals, and I decided that I was going to leave my blonde hair down.

Image

When I walked into the living room, I saw that Philip, Brian, Jayson and Leah were sitting in the living room of the suite and were watching TV.

“Where’s Beau?”

“Balcony,” Brian said and I nodded my head and walked out to the balcony seeing him staring out at the ocean view.

“Beau,” I muttered as I closed the door and he turned around and smiled.

Beau was dressed in dark wash jeans with a plain black V-neck t-shirt. I smiled and he walked over towards me, placed his hand on my arm and kissed my cheek, “You look beautiful.”

“Hmm, you smell good,” I smiled and he smirked and opened the balcony door.

“Ready?”

“Yeah,” I smiled and then we walked back into the suite, said bye to everyone and headed out of the room, “So where are you taking me?”

“All around,” he laughed and I smiled and nodded my head, “Do you trust me?”

“Oh god, the last time someone said that to me, I almost got my brother arrested,” I laughed and Beau smirked and shook his head.

“Nothing bad, promise,” he said as he held out his hand.

“All right,” I said and then took his head and we started to walk towards the boardwalk, seeing that the sun was going down, and the night life was about to begin.