Hurricane Jenny

009:

Chapter Nine
"Oh my god, that was so much fun!" I laughed as Beau and I ran off of the roller coaster on the boardwalk.

"Yeah!" he said and then we decided that we were going to head down to the beach.

"It looks different with barely anyone here," I said an looked out at the ocean. The moon's light was shinning over the water and the light was reflecting up, making it lighter than it really was.

The sun at set a few hours ago, I looked at my phone and saw that I had missed a text from Jordan, and that the time was just after nine. As Beau and I walked along the beach, getting closer to the water, I took my scandals off and threw them into my purse. Beau had taken his sneakers and socks off and rolled up his jeans, holding his shoes in his hand. We walked along the beach, letting the water hitting our feet, and as we walked, I felt Beau grab my hand and I looked over towards him and smiled.

"This place is so beautiful, I don't want to go home," I whined and heard Beau laugh.

"We have to go home, the training starts soon," he said and I sighed and nodded my head.

"Don't remind me, you go back to Pennsylvania, and I stay in North Carolina," I said and he stopped and pulled back on my arm because I had continued to walk.

"Jen, you know if I could, I would stay," he said and I looked at him strangely because I didn't think he would say that, "I wish are teams played each other- Well, no, because then I'll never score," he teased and I smirked and walked up to him.

"You've been brought up to the NHL before, Beau, if you get brought up again, and you play the Hurricanes, I could come see you," I said and he smiled and nodded his head.

"I wish they would see how talented you are and bring you up," Beau said and I sighed and nodded my head.

"I think it's because I'm a girl," I said and Beau sighed.

"I don't know, but I'll try my hardest to come down and see you every chance I get," he said and I smiled, "I really like you Jen."

"I like you too," I smiled and placed my hand on his chest.

Beau threw his sneakers onto the sand and I felt his hand under my chin and push my head up. I smiled up towards him and saw that he was leaning down.

'...Don't panic, don't panic, this is what Leah helped you with, you'll be fine...'

His lips were pressed against mine and I felt my purse drop from my arm, I hope it didn't go into the ocean. Beau let my hand go and wrapped is around my back, his other hand cupping my neck, his thumb resting on my cheek. I placed both of my hands on his chest and felt Beau push my body closer to his. I felt him nibble on my bottom lip and I groaned as his hand glided up my side, giving Beau enough time to stick his tongue in my mouth and fight with mine for dominance.

We had to pull away from dizziness and lack of air. I leaned against Beau and I felt his head on top of mine, his chest was moving up and down mine rapidly, trying to catch his breath.

"We should head back," I said and then looked up at Beau who nodded his head. I leaned up and kissed his cheek and then bent down to grab my purse, which luckily wasn't pulled out into the ocean.

Beau grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. We made our way back to the hotel and I found that the suite was empty. It was just after ten and no one was there.

"Wonder where they went," Beau said and the I walked over towards the kitchen part of the suite and saw that there was a note there.

I read the note from Leah saying that they were going out to some club and that they would be back later, I relayed the message to Beau and he shrugged his shoulders and then walked into the bedroom. I followed him and then took the cardigan over my dress off and threw it onto the bed. I sat on the bed and took my scandals off and saw then walked over towards the balcony and brushed the sand off that was on my feet. When I walked into the room, I saw that Beau had taken his shirt off and was brushing his teeth.

"Can you unzip me?" I asked and Beau nodded his head and walked over towards me.

I moved my hair out of the way and I felt Beau's fingers graze my back, I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. He unzipped the dress for me, but I didn't expect to feel his arms wrap around my waist and his lips on my neck. I groaned and leaned against him, afraid that if I didn't, I was going to fall over. I turned my head pressed my lips against his, bringing my arm up and wrapping around his neck. He pulled my body into my chest and I felt his hands move down my body and reach the end of my dress.

I turned around in his arms and then felt Beau pulled the spaghetti straps holding my dress up, off my shoulders I felt the dress fall from my body. His on hand was on my neck, while the other was wrapped around my waist. I had my fingers dug into his shoulders as I felt his lips on my neck, trying to find my soft stop.

It didn't take him long to find it, my legs felt like mush, and his grip around my tightened for fear that I would fall. I felt my body backing up and I collapsed on top of the bed. I only wore my black strapless bra and matching underwear, he was in his jeans, something had to change here.

-Beau-
Who knows where my jeans landed, but all I knew, or really cared about, was that I was having a blast on this vacation, and it was all because she was here.

I was so excited to finally meet the famous Jennifer Staal when I was attending her brother's, my teammate's, wedding back in June. I wanted to meet her because she was a good athlete and Jordan was always talking about her, but never did I realize that when I met her, I was going to fall for her, hard.

She was beautiful, golden blonde hair, tan skin, long legs, curvy body, hockey and a beautiful girl all rolled into one amazing package, I must have done something good for the big man upstairs to be granted with such a view. We hit it off that night, talking just about the whole time, and even exchanging phone numbers. Sure her brother told me to stay away from her, something that an older brother was suppose to do, but I just couldn't, I couldn't help myself from texting her or calling her, and when my friends talked about this trip, I had to invite her.

Jen laid in my arms, her head on my chest and he arm draped across my stomach, she was fast asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead, dragging my fingers gently across her shoulder and hearing her soft breathing on my chest.

We didn't get further than making out, I knew she was scared, and I didn't want to push her, I was just happy to be laying here with her. I heard the suite door opened and looked over towards the clock to see that it was just after two in the morning. I smirked and shook my head as I carefully laid Jen onto the bed and walked over towards the door. I looked out into the room and saw that Jayson and Philip were helping Brian into the room, he was wasted.

"I'm in love," Brian muttered as the guys dropped him onto the couch.

"With what? That hooker?" Philip asked and then laughed.

"Hey! Lola was a beautiful woman!"

"Lola wasn't beautiful, Brian," Leah said and I smirked and shook my head, "Lola also wasn't a woman!"

"What?" Brian slurred and I bit back a laugh.

"You're lucky we saved your ass! Literally!" Jayson said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Someone explain to me what's going on here?" I laughed and the guys looked at me.

"Brian here got drunk and started to hit on this he/she," Philip explained and I leaned against the wall and shook my head.

"Wow, I'm going back to bed," I muttered and turned around.

"You and Jen have fun tonight?" Leah asked and I looked back towards her to see that she had a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, we did."

"Did you tap dat ass?!" Brian slurred and I rolled my eyes.

"Go to sleep," I said I said and then walked into the room and saw that Jen was sitting up and
rubbed her eyes.

"What's going on?"

"They finally came home and Brian's wasted," I said and she snorted and shook her head.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he was always like that on the team," she said and I climbed back into bed.

"I guess he started to hit on a shim," I said and Jen rolled onto her stomach and leaned on her elbows.

"A what?" she asked confused and I chuckled.

"A he/she," I said and her eyes widened, "I know."

"Too bad we weren't there, so many blackmail opportunities right there," she laughed and I smirked and turned onto my side.

"I'm sure he would appreciate that."

"I'm sure he would," she smiled and I leaned in and pressed my lips onto hers.

ImageImage