Status: One Shot

I'm Low On Gas and You Need a Jacket

One Shot

I got on my knees and applied pressure to where he was shot, watching his life slowly slip away.

"Everything is going to be alright. Okay?" I said, trying to convince myself more than him. He looked up at me and closed his eyes to try and push the pain away.

"I know," he nodded. He had tears forming in his eyes. Ambulance sirens echoed around the block to come and get us. I had a flashback of what just happened seconds ago. I gave the stranger all I had even the ring I was going to present to Kellin later tonight. He took everything from me at gunpoint including the love of my life. A nice night at the park turned into the worst day of my life.

"Vic," he breathed out,"I love you." I started to feel my tears running down my cheeks as it was starting to settle in that Kellin, probably, wasn't going to make it.

"I love you too," I sobbed and cried into his neck.

I watched the paramedics take Kellin away from me and I got in my car. I drove into the hospital with tears running down my cheeks and sat in the car for what seemed to be forever while I calmed myself down enough to go into the hospital to receive my terrible news. I stepped through the hospital doors and wiped away the tears that started to slipped out.

"I am here for the Kellin Bostwick," I said to the receptionist. She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow.

"He is finishing up his operation right now," she answered.

"I need to see him!" I demanded, slamming my hand on the window she was hidden behind.

"Are you family?" The receptionist asked.

"No, but he is my, uh, fiance," I said. Well, he would have been I thought to myself which brought on some more tears.

"Just give me one moment," she walked off and the next thing I knew a doctor was calling me to follow him. I walked beside him until we stood outside of a patients room which I was sure belonged to Kellin's.

"I am sorry to inform you but I don't think Kellin is going to make it," The doctor said to me as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"No," I whispered. "No, you're lying!" I practically yelled in disbelief. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"I am sorry that I am not. Where he was shot caused irreparable damage and there is nothing we can possibly do. But that's his room," he gestured to the door. I nodded and wiped away my tears as I entered the room.

"Kells?" I said, when I place my hand on his cheek. He looked at me but I could see the life in his eyes fading. I kissed his forehead before I spoke.

"Hey," I said rubbing his cold cheek with my thumb,"everything will be fine."

"I know," he breathed,"Just promise me something, Vic."

"What?" I said,"Anything."

"Promise me that you will continue to live your life after I am gone and that you will move on," he said with all the energy he could muster up. I shook my head at the thought of never having him again and put my head in my hands. I'd never get to hold him or kissing his perfect, pink lips again. When I calmed myself down, his eyes were closed and I could tell he was gone.

"I will try," I whispered. Kellin's heart monitor went flat and I gently kissed him on the lips one last time before the doctors and nurses rushed in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, I decided to write a sad Kellic thing. I dunno why but yeah. Give me feedback. I NEED IT.