Status: The layout is totally temporary, I have to fix my old one and Im not sure whats wrong with it yet.

Haunting

It is funny how clear everything becomes in the last moments of your life. There are no more questions just the truth as you look into the eyes death. As I lay here on the cold concrete I realized that I had more regrets in this life then I could ever imagine. The biggest being the awfully cheery face that hovered over me. As I stared into those piercing grey eyes I knew that if I could do it again I would have done things differently. The man's lips stretched into a wide, taunting grin, his lips parting to show his pearly white teeth. I closed my eyes, I didn't want his face to be the last face I ever saw. Instead I tried to remember how happy I had been these last few months away from him.

Sara Harper thought that she could escape her past. She thought she could settle in the small town of Trinidad, California and let everything fade away. But these thoughts are little more then dreams and her past haunting's will hunt her down and possibly become the end of her life.

---*---


This story is set in a real town, and some of the places may even be real places, but all the characters are of my own creation.

The content rating is such because there will be violence, foul language, and sexual content throughout the story.

©