Status: Active

Heroine? Or Villain? That Is the Question.

Summons

Carcer awoke with a start. He was back in his prison cell after his last fight with Shadow and had been sleeping for a few hours. He wondered why he had awoken so suddenly. The he looked up and saw why. The door had slammed opened. Oddly enough, no one had come through the door though.

He got up to look through the door and find out who had opened it. He peered out it and saw a pool of blood and Bane's hulking figure standing over what Carcer assumed was the body that had shed so much blood.

Bane looked up at Carcer. He stared at him for a full minute in silence. No one else was in the hall and Carcer couldn't tear his gaze away from Bane's. He was afraid that if he did, he'd be dead in a matter of moments.

"Follow," Bane said and turned away. Carcer debated following for a moment. He decided that it would be prudent to do as Bane said. He followed.

Bane led him back thriugh the tunnels towards the "throne room." But that was not where he led him. He passed the entrance to the throne room and continued down the hall. He led Carcer to a room and inside. There was a single mattress, a California king if Carcer had to guess. He asssumed the room was Bane's. That would explain the size of the mattresz. He would hardly fit on a normal mattress. And if he was right about Bane and Shadow's...involvement, the bed would need to be even larger.

"Sit," Bane said and gestured at the bed. Carcer sat and felt slightly like an admonished child, albeit a terrified admonished child.

Bane looked at him, as if measuring him and planning what to say. The gaze was not nearly as terrifying as it had been in the hall, whether it was because he had already been on the recieving end of it, or because Bane had softened it, Carcer was unsure.

Bane continued to look at him for several moments. He then spoke, and said the most unlikely thing Carcer would have thought possible.

"Do you miss home?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry! It's sucky and it's been so long since I've worked on this story. I've been busy and I wanted to finish my other story because I didn't, and still don't really, have any ideas for this one. Please don't hate me.

I also wanted to take a nap, but I felt like I should update, even if it is really shitty.

Bane and Carcer talking? This should be interesting. Possibly.

So if you've got any ideas about how this story should go, please let me know. I'd love ideas and I'd probably be likely to use your ideas.

Thabks for reading. Please don't hate me. Enjoy :)