Ordinary

Six Months Ago

She breathed a sigh of relief as she brought out the last box of her belongings out to her car. She closed the trunk door and went to slide the keys underneath her former flat door. As she got into her car and drove away from the godforsaken apartment, she felt a giant burden lift from her shoulders.

She hated her old flat located in the slums of London. She was born from a wealthy family but had lost contact with them after she finished her schooling. She wanted to make a name for herself, not become someone because of her last name. Unfortunately she didn't have much luck and ended up getting a job she hated, living in a slummy apartment.

Luckily, about two weeks ago, she had met a new friend at work who was looking for a flatmate. He had offered her the room for free as well. Even though she fought him on paying for rent, he assured her it was fine. She just hoped it was a lot nicer than her last flat.

As she neared the destination, she noticed that she was entering the suburbs of London. She started seeing individual house that were fenced in away from everyone else. She stopped as her GPS told her that she had reached her destination and looked ahead to see a large pebbled driveway that led up to a beautiful mansion.

When she drove up to the door, her new flatmate emerged from the garage with a giant smile on his face. She got out and walked over to greet him and embrace him in a hug.

"Wow, Jim, this is amazing."

That was six months ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW FIC! Yay! I decided to write a new Sherlock/Moriarty one being that there are not many on Mibba. Hope you enjoy :)