Ordinary

Mischevious

She tucked the gun in her jeans as she took a sip from her hot cup of coffee. Making sure to look around before heading off, Eris jumped into the back of a London cab and headed home to the suburbs. She looked out to the beautiful city streets of London that she loved so much, almost laughing at the frailty of the city. It could crumble so easily in her hands.

After a few hours watching crap telly at home she was startled by a loud slamming of the door. She got up cautiously and almost tip-toed to the lobby of the house.

"Oh, so you're home." She said coldly with a hint of seduction. She walked up to Jim and wrapped her arms around him in a soft hug, "You're back early."

She heard him groan softly before he picked her on the cheek, "You know why."

Eris let go of him and walked into the kitchen, Jim following. She went to the cupboard and grabbed some glasses and wine. She poured a large amount into both glasses and pushed one closer to him. He quickly obliged and took a gulp.

"Oh so this is what you're getting at." He raised his eyebrows in Eris' direction and received a smirk back, "You could have just called."

"Yes but nothing quite gets you home as fast as being mischievous." She giggled and propped herself up on the table next to him, "I missed you. You've been gone."

He laughed and put back more wine before standing up and positioning himself between her legs. His lips grazed her jawline lightly nipping at the skin, breath heavy.

"Daddy's gotta work," He whispered, "Why do you think we have such a beautiful house?"

Eris grinned before making a snarky remark and pushing him back. She got off of the table and promptly grabbed his skull tie, her favourite, and pulled him towards the couch.

"Too eager?" He said deeply, unzipping her dress and pulling it off.

She scowled and attached her lips to his, pulling him on top of her, "Be careful. If you tear this dress again I will kill you."

/ / / / / / / /


"Off again?" She said groggily as she felt the bed lighten up. She sat up slowly, seeing Jim start getting dressed.

He gave her an almost sympathetic smile and walked over to kiss her, "Work calls. Being the world's only consulting criminal means long hours."

Eris pouted, "What case are you on now anyway? You've been gone an awful lot."

"Just going to create a fun puzzle for the world's only consulting detective." He smirked pulling his pants up, "Now don't go seek trouble while I'm gone. I have quite a lot to do. I'll be back in a week or so."

She gave him her best puppy face as he went in to kiss her goodbye. She got up in the sheet and walked him to the door. After he left she headed into the study to find out exactly who he was playing his favourite game with. She got on the computer and searched up the term 'consulting detective'. She clicked on the first link titled The Science Of Deduction. She skimmed the website and looked for the author who was titled Sherlock Holmes. She then went into Jim's database and searched up the name, finding a whole ton of files of his previous cases and list of his friends. One of them was Molly Hooper, a friend at her work. She was surprised that Molly never mentioned Sherlock.

It must have been the reason that Jim said he would be using Molly as his girlfriend to get closer to someone. It made sense now, that it was to get closer to Sherlock.

Eris was rather sick and tired of Jim always running off and leaving her be. She wasn't too fond of Jim getting another "girlfriend" as well. She went back to Sherlock's website and found a contact number. Reaching over to her phone and unlocking it, she dialled the number.

"Hi, I need some help."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, sorry about the really late update. Things have been crazy. I'm super excited for this story though and I have a ton of ideas :D