Playing Games

Prologue:

My name is Celeste Seagar and I am a 26 year old YouTube gamer. This is not your typical horror story where all of the predictable shit happens. No. This is all real, I can assure you. I know, I know. You're probably thinking that this is going to be like any other story where the writer tries to convince you that it's real. I am not going to do that. You can believe what you want.

Before I hot on, let me give you a little background information about myself. I grew up in a small, yet ghetto, city in Texas. Nothing was just handed to me. Where I grew up you had to work for what you wanted. My father and I had to battle my mother's alcohol addiction. When my father died in a freak car accident, I was left alone with her in this god forsaken world. So don't think I had it easy.

My high school years were some of the best, and worst, of much life. I smoked as much of the ganja as I wanted and yet still managed to graduate at the top of my class. Surprising huh? A stoner valedictorian? What can I say, pot gave me the will to learn.

After high school I moved to Arkansas, quit smoking, and moved on to college. I took a few computer classes and met the love of my life, a man named Ignacio Gomez. A few years later we graduated, got engaged, and moved into a medium sized cottage. We both spent the next year working out of our home for Facebook. While I absolutely hated that job, Ignacio loved it. So I began the search for a new job. One that I actually liked.

Just as I was going you give up and go back to Facebook, I found something. I was on YouTube and this well known gamer's name popped up. I watched a few of his videos and just know that was what I wanted to do. I had fallen into the video game world and didn't want to find a way out.