Playing Games

Chapter One

"Alright guys! That's the end of the second to the last chapter of this game. I'll finnish it up tomorrow. Comment of give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed it. Remember you subscribe to my page to help make my gaming army grow. Love you guys!" I clicked on the "end record" button after I blew my signature kiss. I began to edit my video when Ignacio walked in.

"You so realize what time it is right?" I shook my head, "It's nearly three-o-clock in the morning. Just post the video tomorrow and come to bed."

"I can't. I've hot to post a new video everyday when I get a new game. You know that." His brown eyes grew sad, "Gimme an hour tops. I'll because there soon. I promise." Ignacio nodded and shuffled back to our bedroom.

All I had to do was add my typical opening , copywritie it, do my closing, and overlay my gameplay and facetime. In all, this process took me about half an hour every night. When I was finally done uploading the video, I noticed that I had a message on much account. This was nothing out of the ordinary, as I always got fanmail.

I clicked on the message, "OMG! Celeste! I love your videos! You are super hot and the fact that you play video games makes you hotter! Will you marry me?"

This made me laugh my ass off. What would I say to that?! That had to be the most rediculous piece of fanmail I had ever gotten. Slowly I typed, thinking as I wrote, "Thank you for watching my videos, and thank you for the compliments. As for the offer I am going to have to say no thanks. I don't online date and I'm engaged. - Celeste." After I sent that message I closed my lap top and went straight you bed.

The next morning I did my normal routine of showering, eating, watching Saturday morning cartoons with Ignacio, and then getting ready to record. When I got online I had another message from the same guy. "I know you have Ignacio, but I could be better than him. I need you in my life baby."

This was already beginning to become a nusence. "I'm sorry but I love my fiance. You're probably a nice guy and all but, again, I'm not interested. I'm glad you're a fan but I have to say no." Satisfied with my responce I proceeded to go on with making the last video for this game.

"Hey guys! It's Celeste again! I hope you guys are as excited as I am to see the ending! Let's not waste any more time and get to the final chapter."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a story I thought of in a dream. One of my friends is making it into a movie that I am staring in! X3