Playing Games

Chapter Two

After I uploaded my last video from that game, I decided that I would tell Ignacio about the messages. "I don't know what to do if he sends another one.", I confessed.

Ignacio laughed. The way he saw it, I just had another crazy fan that, as he put it, "wanted the 'P'" The thought of that made me shiver. I just had to laugh.

So I did, long and loud. "What's so funny?", he finally asked.

"The way you put that,", I suppressed my laughter long enough to say. "You just sound like a high school kid." I got up and got super serious. I looked down at my soon to be husband and said, "It's nice to know you can make jokes about my fears. It's comforting really." I walked back to my studio before he could reply.

I got on my Xbox Live account and my inbox said I had a new message from someone by the name of "cl0wnin_ar0und" All it said was, "Watch out for the ones you love most."

Okay, I'll admit if, this shit was seriously scaring the fuck out of me. First I had a crazy stalker on my hands, and now I had some clown telling me shit straight out of a fortune cookie.

At this point I was done with the Xbox and computer the day. I shut off the console and just as I stood up to go to bed, I heard someone whisper my name in to my ear. I quickly turned to see who it was and at the end of the hallway was a clown that looked like he's just gotten back from a child's birthday party. His face was all painted up, he had the rainbow afro wig, red nose, flower hat. He just looked like you typical creepy as fuck clown.

"Ignacio?", I called out to it hoping that he was just trying to be funny. There was no reply from the clown, only a slowly growing smirk. "Ignacio, if that's you, this isn't funny! You know clowns freak me out!"

What are you talking about Celeste? I'm in the living room!" The reply came without the movement of the clown's lips. Now I was really flipping shit. Ignacio walked up behind me, "what are you staring at, love?"

I shook my head and the thing disappeared. "Uh... Nothing. I must be tired. Let's go to bed." I looked at Ignacio, then back down the hall. It still wasn't there, then I shrugged and grabbed his hand to lead him to our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep well that night. My dreams were filled with death and that damn clown. Several times that night I had woken up in a cold sweat because I'd see Ignacio slaughtering innocent people. Every time I woke up I'd see him sleeping soundly next to me. Something was very.... off though. Every time I woke up, that same clown would be standing over us. Only now there was even more strange about him . He looked a little more eerie than he did before.

The next morning I decided to tell Ignacio about my "Visions"

"Are you sure you didn't pay off one of your friends to scare the shit out of me?"

"Yes! For the thousandth time I don't even know what you're talking about Celeste. You're just seeing things, sweetie. No one's going to hurt you." I started tearing up. Ignacio pulled me into his arms, ran his fingers through my hair and said, "Hush, baby. You're just worn out out. You didn't get good enough sleep. Just lay down in my lap and I'll protect you while you sleep."

"I swear I saw him. I'm not crazy, I swear I saw him."

"I know, I know. But he can't hurt you. Now, go to sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally finished this chapter. Love you guys. :3