Status: I think that this is cute. Comment what u think. No swearing though please and thank u

My Precious Little Angel

Meeting

Seth's pov
"Hey Seth!" Embry greeted me. "Hey Em." I said. "Come on in." He said motioning me in. I walked in and I could feintly smell vanilla in the air. I saw one of his sisters. "Uli, this is Seth Clearwater. Seth, this is my younger sister Uli." Embry introduced us. We shook hands. "Nice to meet you." I said. "You too. Umm Clarissa should be down soon....let me go check." She said running up the stairs. "Rissa! Seth is here!" I heard. Uli ran back down. "Yeah. She'll be down soon." She reported. "Ok." I said walking over to the couch and sitting down. A couple minutes later I heard a door open and close. The vanilla sent got stronger. She walked downstairs and when she came into view I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She met my gaze and turned away blushing. The vanilla sent got even stronger. "Does anyone else smell vanilla?" I ask. "Uhhh...no" Embry said. "Nope." Uli replied. "I think it's me.." Clarissa said sheepishly. That explains it. "It's my uh..perfume I have. Sorry." She added. "D-don't apologize......I-I mean I like it....it's uhh nice."I said sounding like a complete idiot I'm sure. Then I noticed something. I have never met this girl in my life and yet I feel like I've known her for years. My mouth dropped open as the obvious truth hit me. "Seth are you- OHMIGOD YOU IMPRINTED FINALLY!" Embry yelled. I nod my head. Clarissa looked around and noticed that we were all looking at her. She pointed to herself and Uli nodded. "Can I hug you?" I asked absentmindedly. Her face turned bright pink and she laughed nervously. "Oh-I uh-mean...." I sighed. "I'm an idiot." Uli laughed quietly. "Well as you know..this is my sister Clarissa, but we all call her Rissa." Uli explained. "H-hi. I'm Seth Clearwater,but you kinda knew that already." I said stupidly and walking over to Rissa. I held out my hand and she took it. "Nice to meet you...formally anyway." She said shaking my hand. I didnt let go....neither did she.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is sorta long. Both pages r in his point of view so I was gonna put them together but it stopped mid page sooooo yeah.