Status: I think that this is cute. Comment what u think. No swearing though please and thank u

My Precious Little Angel

The question

Clarissa's pov
I hoped that what I was about to ask wasn't true,
"Does that mean, that if you hadn't imprinted on me, that you wouldn't want anything to do with me?" He looked at me shocked. "No.....I probably would've liked you anyway. You're very pretty, and you seem extremely nice." He explained wholeheartedly. Relief washed over me. He noticed. I smiled at him. "Ok so what do you guys want for dinner?" Uli asked changing the subject. "What about.....pizza?"Embry suggested. "Ooo! And we can watch a movie!!" I exclaimed excitedly. "What movie?" Seth asked. "Hmmm...what about..." I began, running over to a cabnit attached to the tv stand and pulling out a movie. "Snow White and the Huntsman?" I finished. "Sure!" Seth said. I smiled sweetly at him. "And you guys?" I asked Uli and Embry. They shrugged their shoulders. "Sure." They said. "YAY! Movie night!" I said clapping. They laughed. "What?" I say like a little child and put my hands on my hips,still holding the movie. Seth walked over to me and I put my hands down and my heart rate picked up. He looked at me surprised he had that affect on me. "I'm just laughing at how unbelievingly cute you are." Seth whispered in my ear. I blushed furiously. "I'll take that hug now." I said. He chuckled and picked me up, squeezing me. I started laughing. He put me down and I looked over at my brother and sister. They were looking away awkwardly. "Ok uh are you done now?" Uli asked. "Mhmm." I said and they turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was an awkward way to make them hug ik but I wanted them too so yeah. Hope u liked it