Status: I think that this is cute. Comment what u think. No swearing though please and thank u

My Precious Little Angel

Movie Night (part 2)

Seth's pov
Rissa sat down next to me and fast forwarded through the previews. She started the movie and took a bite of her pizza. Once we all finished eating our pizza, we got our ice cream. I took the first bite. Then she took one. About twenty minutes later, she had eaten a couple of spoon fulls and she started shivering. "You cold?" I asked. She nodded. "Ice cream makes me cold sometimes." She explained. I put my arm around her and she scooted closer. "Thanks." She said smiling sweetly at me. "No problem." I said. As the movie continued, we finished our ice cream and she fell asleep on my lap. After the movie was over, Kat and Brady went home and Uli went to her room. Embry stayed beside me. As I was about to dose off he said,(scaring me half to death I might add) "Dude wake her up!" "No..."I said. "Are you wanting to sleep with my sister? My 16 YEAR OLD SISTER?" He asked. "N-NO!! I just...she looks so peaceful..and I..." I stuttered embarrassed. "Dude I'm just kidding but seriously wake her up soon."Embry said. "Rissa! Rissa wake up!" I whispered. "Hmm?" She said not opening her eyes. "Come on! You need to get in your bed." I whispered. She stood up, and I got up too. "Goodnight Sethy." She said to me sleepily. "Night Rissa." I said kissing her on the cheek. She walked lazily up the stairs and into her room. I heard her door shut and I left. When I got home it was around 12:00 am. I crept through my house to my room, trying not wake anyone. I got to my room, changed, and went to sleep.