My Love

Nickname

Beast Boy's pov
"Oh uhhh is it ok if I call you Rae?" I asked sheepishly. She smiled mockingly. "Is that like my pet name for you or something?" She said laughing slightly. "Whoa, Raven. Did you just laugh?" She nodded. "I made YOU laugh??" I asked. She shook her head yes. A very stupid smile spread across my face. "Uhh Beast Boy?"
"Huh oh sorry. I was just happy I finally made you laugh." I admitted. "You've made me laugh before." She stated. "Yeah....when we first met!!" I laughed throwing my arms in the air. She rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically. "I guess it's ok to call me Rae." She said.
I hesitated and smiled wickedly. "What about....Rae-Rae?" I asked. "Don't push it." She said. "Awww dang it! It's really cute.........just like you." I said mumbling the last part. I did and did not hope that she heard it. "W-what?"
"I said it was cute?" I said knowing that's not what she meant. "No no. I know that much but what did you say after that?" She's asked. I laughed nervously. "I uh....kinda....sorta..called you cute?" I admitted. She smiled at me shyly. Make that adorable....... "You're...cute..too." She said blushing. "Awwww look at the two lovebirds!!!" Cyborg said. "SHUT UP!" Raven and I say together. "Look they're even saying things together! AWWWWWWWWWW!" Robin said the first part and Cy and Star joined in on the awwww....
"I see you wrote her a note." Robin said noticing the note in Raven's hand. It was quiet besides the music in the background. The song had changed to What You Want by Evanescence. At least I think that's the name. "Why were you playing Distance?" Raven asked suddenly. "I don't know. Starfire wanted to listen to it I guess." Robin said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This turned out to b longer than I thought........