My Love

Something More

Beast Boy's pov
Ugh! Why did Cyborg have to say that yesterday?! Now Raven won't even look at me! I have to talk to her. I walked out of my room and towards her's. I knocked. Her door opened just enough so I could see her face. "Hello Beast Boy." She said. "Are you upset about what Cyborg said yesterday?" I asked. "No." She simply said. "Then what gives!! You won't even look at me!" I asked very confused. "I'm looking at you now aren't I?"she asked sarcastically. "Raven, please." I begged turning into a puppy and giving her puppy dog eyes. She rolled her eyes playfully and pulled me into her room. The door shut behind us. "I'm just worried. I don't want to hurt you Beast Boy. If I get to emotional, I won't be able to control my emotions, and that's what activates my powers. She explained. "Raven I already told you. You're not gonna hurt me." I assured her taking her hands in mine. "But what if my emotions get out of my control?" She asked. "That's why you're gonna work harder to keep them under control. You have no idea how happy I am that you feel something. Especially when that something is for me. So I'm not going to let your emotions take that away." I told her. "Beast Boy....." She trailed off. I wrapped my arms around her waste and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back and pulled away slowly. "Raven.."I whispered. "I know you just found out that I like you. But for me it's stronger than that. I couldn't keep it from you any longer because you have no idea how long I have." I said nervously. I took a deep breath and smiled. With my hands still around her waste I said, "Raven I love you." She stared at me blankly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know that I rushed into the whole I love u thing but it was sweet to me so I did it. Hope u like it