My Love

She's Back!!

Raven's pov
"Where is he?" Cyborg asked. "He's right on the outskirts of town." Robin replied. "Well let's get in the car and go!" Said Cyborg running toward the garage. "You guys go. I'll take my motorcycle." Robin said following Cy. I heard two motors start and one take off. The rest of us ran out to Cyborg and piled in the car. We followed Robin and when arrived we saw Slade standing on hill, hands behind his back, and a young looking person by his side. The others look at each other and I saw Slade whisper something in their ear and they nodded. The person took a step forward and I nudged Robin. We all turned our focus back to the person and they walked into view. Terra. I looked at Beast Boy who had an awestruck look on his face. She walked closer to him. "Beast Boy! I've been being held hostage by Slade please get me out of here!" She begged throwing her arms around him. He looked at me apologetically, but I could sense his emotions. There was no sorrow, just love and adorance. I looked away towards the hill to see Slade lunge at us avoiding Terra and Beast Boy. Robin lunged as well and they started fighting. I looked over to THEM only to regret it because as soon as I did, Terra kissed him. Indescribable rage, pain, and jealousy filled me I screamed, picked up a rock and chucked it at Slade. He flew back,got up and walked away. Everyone other than Terra and Beast Boy looked at me. I felt my eyes go red, as tears fell down my face. "WHAT?" I screamed, my voice sounding partly like my dads and partly like mine. They all backed away and my eyes and voice went back to normal. "I'm sorry." I mumbled as I floated towards the tower. I got there, locked myself in my room, and started bawling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is VERY OOC for Raven but not all fanfictions can b completely accurate. Plus it's hard to make a point of view for someone who shows no emotion.