My Love

The Risk

Raven's pov
"Do you honestly believe that you will be able to live with yourselves if you kill me?" Terra said throwing a rock at me. "That's a risk I am seriously willing to take." I said, stopping the rock and throwing it back at her forcefully. She ducked. "You sure about that? I mean we used to be friends." She said. "You were never my friend." I said, picking her up and throwing her into the water. She swam back to the surface and threw another rock at me. I ducked and said, "Terra, do you really wanna die this way?" She was silent. "I don't think you do. If you surrender now, we won't hurt you." Beast Boy added.

Beast Boy's pov
She looked at Raven then at me and picked up a rock. I thought she was gonna throw it at me but instead she threw it at Raven, knocking her out. "RAVEN!" I yelled. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBELM? I'M THE ONE WHO THREATENED TO KILL YOU!" I screamed. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. I changed into a bull and ran into her, causing her to fly back and land in the water. I waited a couple minutes but she never resurfaced. I rushed over to Raven and lifted her head. "Raven? Are you ok?" I asked frantically. "What? What happened? Where's Terra?" She asked. "She's...gone." I said. "She deserved it." Raven said, trying to get up. I helped her up. "I know she did." I said. "Come one we need to get you inside." I added putting her arm around me. "What happened out there? Did you....ya know.." Robin asked us once we were inside. I nodded. Robin looked away and said " One problem though, now that we've killed his apprentice, Slade's gonna come for us."
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! Well there is gonna b a book two or whatever so.....hope u liked!!