My Love

The Movie

Beast Boy's pov (cont.)
I looked at the clock. 12:30 am it read. I didn't realize it was this late. "I couldn't sleep." I said. "Oh." She replied. She then looked at the screen and a confused look spread across her face. "Please, explain to me what you are watching, and why you are watching it," she began, noticing the shirtless werewolves on the screen. "WITHOUT ME!" She finished flying over to the couch. Later on at the bondfire scene Star asked, "Awww! Who is that??" When Seth came on the screen. I rolled my eyes. "Starfire, that is Seth Clearwater." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "He too is a wolf,right?"
"Yes." I stated. She laughed in delight. I turned back to the tv and then looked down at the remote on the table in front of me. It was taunting me. I wanted so badly to change the channel. I didn't like Twilight. Though I had seen all the movies -which is how I know the names and stuff- but it doesn't mean I like it. I didn't wanna be rude though, so I quickly thought of an idea. "Starfire, if you watch the middle if the third movie, you won't get anything." I tried. " *sighs* Perhaps you are correct Beast Boy.. I guess I must wait until I have seen the first and second of the movies to begin this one again. Sleep well friend." She said floating away. I turned towards the tv and changed the channel. I downed my soy milk and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to the smell of herbal tea. I automatically knew who was up. I laid there with a stupid grin on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
There isn't gonna be very many p.o.v. Changes just to let u know. Mostly just BB and Rae